Post your questions about the game here!

Guys need help. Anyone know how to activate the Transparent Batsman for PC version? I could do it in my PS3 version, but I dont see the option on Steam version. Anyone please help?

Once you have started s career can you see what level you are playing on anywhere? The reason I ask is that I have started numerous careers lately due to the Xbox freezing issue, assuming they were on pro but first match of a new one I scored 50 and 85. The reason I want to know the level is that normally I am an abysmal batsman.

Did it get solved? What is your steam id then perhaps we can help you.....you see if I understand correctly then if you have patched the game via steam then you can choose whichever difficulty you want to be on....if you cant connect to steam for some reason to download the patch, and there is only one reason for that, then well.........................I can understand some members finding me a bit of a see you next tuesday when it comes to this but I see no other way than to be aggressive in calling people out...If I am wrong I will apologise, if not then it is a job well done......

Apologies I was at a meeting last night, my steam ID is same as my one here off the top off my head winnj101, I will double check when I finish work, by forced difficulty I mean in career mode where it ups the difficulty at certain points.

Apologies I was at a meeting last night, my steam ID is same as my one here off the top off my head winnj101, I will double check when I finish work, by forced difficulty I mean in career mode where it ups the difficulty at certain points.

Cheers.....my apologies too for my somewhat aggressive nature on this.......luckily @Napoleon has agreed to become my life coach and I have agreed to give him some physics lessons (:spy:eek:) so yeah....sweet as........

mmmm I dont think that is possible....depending on what level you start off with it moves you up maximum two levels throughout your career....so in rookie mode you will only make it to pro and in pro mode you will go all the way to legend.........tbh that is the reason why I have started off in amateur...it is a tad too easy but once I get into pro and heaven forbid veteran it will be hard enough....I guess the idea is is that you will have enough skill points and experience to cope and the game gives you that extra challenge.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Error online PC Gameplay

hello
i downloaded he game and it works fine but i am facing problem regarding steam as i cant update the game and also i cant access online community...what should i do??
starting 1-2 days i could access he online community content but now it says u need to update the game to access the share service
please help
Reply asap

hello
i downloaded he game and it works fine but i am facing problem regarding steam as i cant update the game and also i cant access online community...what should i do??
starting 1-2 days i could access he online community content but now it says u need to update the game to access the share service
please help
Reply asap

@murtuzahb Tum ti tum.......where did you download the game from? Reply asap....

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to credit screen, version, ID?

co op mode

i knw its announced in future there wil be co op mode for offline n online but can 4 users can play all together.

Cheers.....my apologies too for my somewhat aggressive nature on this.......luckily @Napoleon has agreed to become my life coach and I have agreed to give him some physics lessons (:spy:eek:) so yeah....sweet as........

mmmm I dont think that is possible....depending on what level you start off with it moves you up maximum two levels throughout your career....so in rookie mode you will only make it to pro and in pro mode you will go all the way to legend.........tbh that is the reason why I have started off in amateur...it is a tad too easy but once I get into pro and heaven forbid veteran it will be hard enough....I guess the idea is is that you will have enough skill points and experience to cope and the game gives you that extra challenge.........

No problem, I understand that piracy is a big issue regarding PC gaming. Thats fine it stepped up and for the life of me I have lost all timing of shots. Just a side note, since the minor update yesterday Nortan Antivirus is picking the exe file up as a virus, I have added it to the exceptions now but it still deletes it. Any ideas why this would be? Thanks for your help

No problem, I understand that piracy is a big issue regarding PC gaming. Thats fine it stepped up and for the life of me I have lost all timing of shots. Just a side note, since the minor update yesterday Nortan Antivirus is picking the exe file up as a virus, I have added it to the exceptions now but it still deletes it. Any ideas why this would be? Thanks for your help
I bet it is the fault of all those pirates - I know Ross mentioned something like 7 of the 8 pirated versions of the game floating out there are trojans - so perhaps on that basis the 'cricket14.exe' got a bad name with the anti-virus guys.

Does Norton have an option to submit the file to them to check?

I bet it is the fault of all those pirates - I know Ross mentioned something like 7 of the 8 pirated versions of the game floating out there are trojans - so perhaps on that basis the 'cricket14.exe' got a bad name with the anti-virus guys.

Does Norton have an option to submit the file to them to check?

Yh that would make sense, I shall check tonight as i am currently at work and will let you guys know, i will also check my steam ID and post it here so you all know I am not a pirate haha. Hopefully it will have that option, will keep you updated.

Thanks

Yeah, there are enough copies with a virus/Trojan in them out there that Cricket14.exe is now a Norton suspicious file.

You can tell Norton to trust it.

Yeah, there are enough copies with a virus/Trojan in them out there that Cricket14.exe is now a Norton suspicious file.

You can tell Norton to trust it.

Haha was that a little something you put in there to stop them by any chance? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread