Post your questions about the game here!

It happens to me all the time, I even break cases. I've been unable to register with Xbox Live, Steam, the Organ Donors list, Mike Fegan's mailing list as a result...

Problem getting real players names

I put the game on my brothers laptop for him and did the replace all teams thing that pops up and he got all the correct teams and correct players names.

I then put the game on my laptop and did exactly the same but I haven't got real player names in the squads, I've just got the made up ones and I've tried this 3-4 times.

Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get the real players?

I put the game on my brothers laptop for him and did the replace all teams thing that pops up and he got all the correct teams and correct players names.

I then put the game on my laptop and did exactly the same but I haven't got real player names in the squads, I've just got the made up ones and I've tried this 3-4 times.

Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get the real players?

I'd be most interested to hear how you and your brother are both running the same copy of the game when sharing Steam accounts in against their ToS...

I'd be most interested to hear how you and your brother are both running the same copy of the game when sharing Steam accounts in against their ToS...

I never said we were running the same copy of the game :noway

We both have separate steam accounts

Ah, that's the impression that I got from that post. Apologies!

I never said we were running the same copy of the game :noway

We both have separate steam accounts

Got to the credits screen.

Get back on here, it will put your details in the clipboard, paste your details here. At least do that for a start.

If you only have purchased one copy of the game between you then technically you are both running the same copy of the game, you cannot both be legally running it at the same time.

I thought power was about how much trigger you gave it? If I nudge the stick it usually either doesn't register, or it seems to be full power? Are you sure that's right?

Sorry, I meant triggers, not stick. I'm on holidays and prolly drunk.

Why is that every single caught and bowled chance is dropped for me? Even GD McGrath is unable to take the caught and bowled wicket! This is strange! Nearly 20 odd caught and bowled were dropped.

PS: Computer was the fielding team.

Guys can i run game on two laptops ? One stays at home in which the game is currently installed and the other one i use for travel purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread