Post your questions about the game here!

is this flog serious? 10 years on this site, and he is asking why he should have to buy a game instead of stealing it...

yes this is my point i joined this site for cricket 07 patches and those were all pirated because they were available online and i am not stealing anything the game is available to download online just like the patches for cricket 07 they why cant i download it??? Stop the person who is putting the pirated games online.

If i left 1 million rupees on street and someone steals it and i know who it is. Then i call the police who will police arrest me or the person who took the money. Think about it??????????

WE ARE PIRATING EVERYTHING WINDOWS OS, MICROSOFT OFFICE, HECK WE ARE ALSO DOWNLOADING MOVIES ONLINE DUDE AND THE MOVIE BUSINESS IS STILL BOMMING THEN WHY CANT WE DOWNLOAD GAMES ONLINE???????????:facepalm:facepalm
You may well be pirating "everything", but thankfully there are more than enough genuine decent people out there who will happily buy the products you have listed, and allow the growth of those businesses and industries, i'll admit to pirating games in the past, most of which are games without demos so I can try before I buy, I know the legalities behind piracy and I know the damage it can do, so why don't you get off your lazy arse and pay the 5000 rupees or whatever and do the decent thing and buy the game, as if you don't support the devs and the community, like fearsome tweak we're going to acknowledge you as anything other than a vile scumbag. Now do me a favour and fearsome tweak off before Ross sees this and gives you both barrels Aussie style.

yes this is my point i joined this site for cricket 07 patches and those were all pirated because they were available online and i am not stealing anything the game is available to download online just like the patches for cricket 07 they why cant i download it??? Stop the person who is putting the pirated games online.

If i left 1 million rupees on street and someone steals it and i know who it is. Then i call the police who will police arrest me or the person who took the money. Think about it??????????

Hey fannybaws go buy the game you almighty tweakwit

you may well be pirating "everything", but thankfully there are more than enough genuine decent people out there who will happily buy the products you have listed, and allow the growth of those businesses and industries, i'll admit to pirating games in the past, most of which are games without demos so i can try before i buy, i know the legalities behind piracy and i know the damage it can do, so why don't you get off your lazy arse and pay the 5000 rupees or whatever and do the decent thing and buy the game, as if you don't support the devs and the community, like almighty tweak we're going to acknowledge you as anything other than a vile scumbag. Now do me a favour and almighty tweak off before ross sees this and gives you both barrels aussie style.

yes ban me if u want when i joined this website all those years ago no one was talking about piracy then all of them were downloading cricket 07 online?????
The person who has built this website is he using all the genuine softwares for building this website????????

yes ban me if u want when i joined this website all those years ago no one was talking about piracy then all of them were downloading cricket 07 online?????
The person who has built this website is he using all the genuine softwares for building this website????????
Yes. If I was a mod you'd be IP banned by now. Seriously, almighty tweak off

I was going to post a "tweak" filled rant but for some reason Matt W's swearfilter doesnt work for every scotsman's fave expletive (the 'C' word)
Let me know when you have done that so I can post it :lol

Can we replace "Strauss' opinion of KP" to "Fegan" so the poster can have his rant?

I was going to post a "tweak" filled rant but for some reason Matt W's swearfilter doesnt work for every scotsman's fave expletive (the 'C' word)
'Almighty Tweak' just replaces one particular word. The others that you suggest are just blanked out.

'Almighty Tweak' just replaces one particular word. The others that you suggest are just blanked out.

A nice cockney cop show 'caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant' would be perfect!

Ok then i think i am going to be banned good bye all my 10 years with this site are over

and yes i have downloaded this game and playing it as well but i dont play online so i dont have steam account may be later i will create one

i m joining other forum it is just like this forum was 10 years ago

Get off this site you ------.

----------

The blanked out word starts with W and ends with anker.

How do I get access to the downloads thread?

Just tried getting access and forum advises that I don't have sufficient privledges.

I do have the game on both PC and PS3

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread