Post your questions about the game here!

Will there be big bash league teams?
Another question...
I download cricket academy and it said I need shader model 3.0 ? Any help please?

Don't know much on that as of now. But Big Ant has done that in the past with their other games, so hopefully here too, they'll do that...

Hi Ross, i would like to ask two questions if you don't mind. 1. When you will give us the new Cricket Academy version ? 2. Do you people have decided to add more team icons and logos because i believe that you need to add more if possible ? Best wishes and we trust in Big Ant Studios that it will deliver the best games for its customers.

in a test match when we are batting with a tailender to save a match will we be able to waste time like tap the pitch, take guard tie shoe lace etc.
:)

And are we also able to after the game go to nightclubs and punch people then go home and eat a late dinner. *sarcasm. Geez this game is not The Sims, it is a cricket game.

Will the game be released on the same date worldwide? Because with games like rugby league live 2 it was released at like the start of October in aus, nz but released at the end of November in the UK.
If not I'll just order it and get it sent from Australia.
:)

Fridays are just not the same without Ross :noway

Agreed...

I thought we might get something this week, like explaining sound etc...

Not expecting a video or even screenshots, especially after last weeks effort. I couldn't blame taking an early mark tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread