Post your questions about the game here!

Guys is there a way of getting a notification or something when some one makes a new post or is unread(for example big ant studios )follow some one .like there is an option of blocking some one.

Guys is there a way of getting a notification or something when some one makes a new post or is unread(for example big ant studios )follow some one .like there is an option of blocking some one.

I don't think so but you can look at their recent posts on their profile.

Good Day, Big Ant studios Will there be an option in the game to split teams into groups ? i have heard there is no option available, is that true Big Ant Studios. It will be disappointing if DBC 14 don't have that because Ashes has got that option and MIke Fegan confirmed that. Thanks

Though there is no option to divide team into groups still there will be default tournaments available. Also, You can organize a tour as you like. Just have a look into the tour creator in Cricket Academy. If you have no idea what the Cricket Academy is Then go to Don Bradman Cricket 14 facebook page and you can download that. Install it and look into all the features. It is awesome.:clap

Ross,

Will there be auctions like we have in IPL and will there be time where a particular player cannot play IPL as he is playing for his country. we had this feature in cricket coach.

i need help, after downloading cricket academy when I click to open the program it doesn't want to open, is there any settings or other programs that I need to download first or need to change, thanks

"Non-Customisable Tournaments Format"

Yes, there are non-customisable group stage tournaments.

Good day, Thanks a lot for your answer and appreciated alot. Ross could you please tell us something about these Non-Customisable tournaments i mean it's format and how many teams can participate in it and number of groups etc. Best Wishes. Thanks

I have 2 questions-
Will heat play a factor- suppose I play a long innings in chennai will I be more exhausted than if I play in England?

This is silly-
Can I download stuff( custom) on a ps3?

Hi Ross pleaseeeeee tell us about the non-customized tournaments and also the whole structure regarding number of teams participation... Good luck Big Ant Studios

Ross i hope you can answer this:

If there is day night Test Match available in the game
will there be an option to play with the pink ball?

as it is suggested by ICC for the day/night test matches.

Ross i hope you can answer this:

If there is day night Test Match available in the game
will there be an option to play with the pink ball?

as it is suggested by ICC for the day/night test matches.

You can create such a match in Cricket Academy! You can choose the colour of the ball as well!

Hey guys, in the final version of Cricket Academy, can we make tournaments that are both group and knockout, like twenty20?

At the moment you can have one or the other, but not both. Cheers.

Hey guys, in the final version of Cricket Academy, can we make tournaments that are both group and knockout, like twenty20?

At the moment you can have one or the other, but not both. Cheers.

No you cannot

Users who are viewing this thread