Post your questions about the game here!

If you have two players, who in the world would decide to play online coop instead of a 1 vs 1 local match?

If you have two players, who in the world would decide to play online coop instead of a 1 vs 1 local match?

Online Co-op is fun as well and throws different challenges towards you!!! Again taking the example of Fifa, 2v2 is the 'most' played mode in there as well (after 1v1 i.e :p). Infact, seeing the popularity of 2v2, EA has actually introduced the option to play 2v2 seasons online in Fifa14!!

Also, its not about playing locally, 2v2 can also be 4 players playing together from different parts of the world!

My friend and I used to LOVE getting together and playing co-op against other people online. Weirdly they removed that feature at one point (I *think* it's back in now, but it's complicated because of signing into user-profiles etc. On PS2 you could just sign in another player as a "guest")

Hi Ross,

Are all existing kit patterns in CA all that will be available in the game? Or will more be added in a later release of CA or only post game release as DLC?

Also, I understand you have a few licenses beyond the Bradman name. Are they restricted from editing like Eng/Aus in AC13?

BD

Eng vs Aus 2nd T20!.
#Any chance of inner circle fielder giving signal to deep fielders to alert balls movement.
#When deep fielder near boundary slaps the ball back-any chance of it rolling and spinning back to boundary rope.
#I'm waiting for Rain screen shots.

My apologies if this has been discussed earlier, but do we know the list of venues ?

I can make out Lords, The Oval and Sydney from the teasers. It would be nice to have the entire list. :)

Splitting Teams into Groups Option.

Good Day, Big Ant studios Will there be an option in the game to split teams into groups ? i have heard there is no option available, is that true Big Ant Studios. It will be disappointing if DBC 14 don't have that because Ashes has got that option and MIke Fegan confirmed that. Thanks

How does a guy get a promotion from schoolboy cricketer on this forum? I can make a cake if it helps

In career mode, will it be possible to get my self dropped from team and then wondering around streets and charge kids ?10 bucks for givin an autograph of mine? :rolleyes;)

Last edited:
My apologies if this has been discussed earlier, but do we know the list of venues ?

I can make out Lords, The Oval and Sydney from the teasers. It would be nice to have the entire list. :)

There's a list of potential stadiums and other features here.

Nothing is officially confirmed yet though. ;)

If there's only a few English stadiums for instance, how does it it work when u play a season/career? Do you play every game in just one of those three stadia listed in hidden gems? In NZ there's only 1, does that mean you play every game in that stadium or are there local/ generic stadiums shipped with the game?

I have played c07 locally with 2 vs 2 and 2 vs AI and 1 vs 2. all these modes were super fun. and with bars and manual appeals and fieldibg in this game it will be even more fun. i am licky enough to bring 6-7 friends together at my place to play games. so we can even play 4 vs 4 by just sharing controllers systemitaclly. best would be getting 11 players together and play against a world xi with each of us contrlling our ownselves when batting.

again getting ahead of myself with the day dreams..should stop typinh. :p

Last edited:
Good Day, Big Ant studios Will there be an option in the game to split teams into groups ? i have heard there is no option available, is that true Big Ant Studios. It will be disappointing if DBC 14 don't have that because Ashes has got that option and MIke Fegan confirmed that. Thanks

Except for the "we have that and more" comment as that's obviously just another of the lies, my understanding is that they have no tournament creator at all.

In the first release there are no groups in Don Bradman Cricket 14.

----------

Hi Ross,

Are all existing kit patterns in CA all that will be available in the game? Or will more be added in a later release of CA or only post game release as DLC?

Also, I understand you have a few licenses beyond the Bradman name. Are they restricted from editing like Eng/Aus in AC13?

BD

No restrictions on team editing/creation.

There are more licenses however it would be misleading of me to say they are as major as Don Bradman.

Users who are viewing this thread