Post your questions about the game here!

For the next iteration, how is the idea of having 4 Vs 4 where one person could be the captain and he gets to decide which players of the team are controlled by which of the other 3 people playing with him (subject to a max limit of 3 players per person). The problem will arise while fielding because a person could be controlling upto 3 players. For that during fielding the person should get to choose which of the 3 players he would like to control and let AI take over for the other 2.

This would have almost real-cricket like implications: Some people might be good at batting in this game while some might be good at bowling. So the captain will have to make all the right calls by assigning good skilled bowlers in the team to the person who bowls the best in the game and batsman to the person who bats the best. Would be fun I guess.

Does career mode offer the possibility of developing through the leagues in an associate nation, say France or USA?

Sorry Ross....But my humble request please can you disclose atleast which month we get Don brad mans cricket14....i wont ask you again this is for sure:spy

Ross, allow me to field this question...

Hi there. The month the game will release, will be the month it's announced to be when the announcement is made. You can discuss more about the month of release in the release date Q&A thread, where the months will pass by before the month is announced. For more information, you can month the month of your month month in the month of month next month.

Have a nice Month.

Will India be fully licensed? Can we have Dhoni on the the box, DB is good but Dhoni is better you would sell 2 billion copies if you put Dhoni on! When is the game releasing adn for how many INR? Can u pleaze ad keeboard controlz if itz not 2 late??????????????

Ross, allow me to field this question...

Hi there. The month the game will release, will be the month it's announced to be when the announcement is made. You can discuss more about the month of release in the release date Q&A thread, where the months will pass by before the month is announced. For more information, you can month the month of your month month in the month of month next month.

Have a nice Month.

Looks like some one is having THAT time of the month.;)

I like where the Lions player kills a guy.
fRyb479.jpg

Reminds me of Matrix (1) ending.:p

On topic:
2vs2 makes perfect sense as two people batting and out of the other 2 they can take alternate turns to bowl and field.

Reminds me of Matrix (1) ending.:p

On topic:
2vs2 makes perfect sense as two people batting and out of the other 2 they can take alternate turns to bowl and field.

I agree!! Anything above that might actually never be used also. If we just take the example of Fifa, if someone here has played as a goalkeeper online, they would know how boring it gets, specially if you have half decent mid-fielders and defenders! Also, atleast as a keeper as well you can run around and do stuff, whereas in cricket, you have nothing to do but watch till your turn comes. And thats (Fifa) a game that gets over in 12-20 minutes max, while a 10 over cricket game can be much longer!

2v2 is ideal, as at all times both the players would be occupied, specially since running between the wickets is also controlled individually!!

Users who are viewing this thread