Post your questions about the game here!

What are the other two guys supposed to do?

Eat Cake...

There will be unique things available that are just for the new platforms but I would envisage those becoming available in the subsequent PC version or in patches/DLC.

Thanks, Otherwise we PC users might call out a play strike... :) ..
But please, do try and provide the possibly similar options to both the console and PC players, that'd also make the gameplay equal, and fairer for the fans maybe?

Last edited:
I do not think there will be 4 vs 4...

given Ross thanked my post I would assume so..

edit: replying to lionden

Last edited:
Still can't get the hang of a 4 v/s 4 in cricket for the batting side.

PS: Do the other two get a view from the dug out or the dressing room while 2 are batting in the middle? :p

Still can't get the hang of a 4 v/s 4 in cricket for the batting side.

PS: Do the other two get a view from the dug out or the dressing room while 2 are batting in the middle? :p

Bro...NO ONE said there will be 4 vs 4 in DBC14.

2 vs 2 makes more sense and 11 vs 11 would be epic, but the later is confirmed not to feature in the game.

Where was that confirmed?

I think this game has everything in place to make 11vs11 feasible. Manual fielding, pro cam, manual wicket keeping etc.

How do you have 4 people playing together while batting? I can see two people batting and running. What are the other two guys supposed to do?

2 vs 2 makes more sense and 11 vs 11 would be epic, but the later is confirmed not to feature in the game.

11 vs 11 would be boring as hell

Not 11 v 11

There...now it's confirmed. See....it's not that difficult to get what you want from Ross :p

So, I guess, it would be reasonable to bet on 2v2 or only 1v1 for online mp, as Ross has confirmed tht 11v11 not there and also hinted that 4v4 not there either, so anything between 4-11 wouldn't make sense as well, neither would 3v3.

Last edited:
No 11's - I have been thanking the posts that are correct as my iPhone is not so good on here for posting

Angy, he confirmed in the official big ant forum a while ago.

As long as online works with 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 ...i will ne happy.

Wonder if local multiplayer will be the same....

Angy, he confirmed in the official big ant forum a while ago.

As long as online works with 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 ...i will ne happy.

Wonder if local multiplayer will be the same....

Ohhh.....didnt see that post!!! Thanks :cheers!!

Users who are viewing this thread