Post your questions about the game here!

Pretty depressing that the AFL game is going to suck :(

gNvT0Oo.jpg

Why do the crowd think they're at a far right political rally?

...that'll put you out for the season.

Looks like a game created with oil pastels

Kinda worried some people will assume Big Ant made it! Would ruin their reputation :/

Kinda worried some people will assume Big Ant made it! Would ruin their reputation :/

I think that is the plan.... already getting the emails...

I think that is the plan.... already getting the emails...

It seems like Tru Blu is hanging Big Ant out to dry a bit by not announcing the developer of AFL Live 2, even though it is obviously Wicked Witch.

I can see why though, as the Wii game was horrible and saying it was WW would just generate bad press. It does hurt BA a bit though and must make it a bit tough to work with Tru Blu when publishing Bradman (which interestingly references BA left, right and centre)

It seems like Tru Blu is hanging Big Ant out to dry a bit by not announcing the developer of AFL Live 2, even though it is obviously Wicked Witch.

I can see why though, as the Wii game was horrible and saying it was WW would just generate bad press. It does hurt BA a bit though and must make it a bit tough to work with Tru Blu when publishing Bradman (which interestingly references BA left, right and centre)

Some things cannot be hidden :)

AFL Live 2 - Xbox.com

attachment.php

Attachments

• AFL-Live-2.jpg
    AFL-Live-2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 185
How do you have 8 player multiplayer in an AFL game?

4 on one console vs 4 on another.

----------

any implications for DBC as this is published by TruBlu? or no impact?

We work together on the RL series and of course with Don Bradman Cricket 14 they are our publisher. Our relationship is a good one for both companies as we complement each other well.

We have our disagreements from time to time, but we survive them, indeed most of those arguments are because I am on forums such as this one :)

Users who are viewing this thread