Post your questions about the game here!

just gonna throw a few things out there:

1)it's exceedingly rare someone bats without a helmet; basically if they know they will be facing spinners from both ends for a long time. how we switch between the two doesn't matter, end of.

2)lots of guys here do not speak English as a first language, I know it's a rule to post in clear English but it's out of order if someone does post in reasonably understandable English but we take the piss because they got the words in the wrong order. Especially when you consider lots of other languages have free syntax and word order doesn't matter - so let's not be knobs, huh?

3)The main (only?) thing DBC is missing is a harlequin cap so I can make the (2nd) best cricketer of all time in CA, Douglas Jardine.

lol you really want jardine don't you?and i've noticed every time you request for the cap you always praise some attribute of the game and then make this request;)(i understand i wanted them to select a better bowling action ).

ne ways totally agree with your second point.although anything done in light humour doesn't bother me unless stretched too far or attacks you personally.

Last edited:
just gonna throw a few things out there:

1)it's exceedingly rare someone bats without a helmet; basically if they know they will be facing spinners from both ends for a long time. how we switch between the two doesn't matter, end of.

2)lots of guys here do not speak English as a first language, I know it's a rule to post in clear English but it's out of order if someone does post in reasonably understandable English but we take the piss because they got the words in the wrong order. Especially when you consider lots of other languages have free syntax and word order doesn't matter - so let's not be knobs, huh?

3)The main (only?) thing DBC is missing is a harlequin cap so I can make the (2nd) best cricketer of all time in CA, Douglas Jardine.

1) A long time perhaps but if you can't change between sessions the feature is essentially useless. Unless you're playing on a dust bowl in India there is almost no chance of facing only spin for an entire session. Even if just for one over of pace, a batsman would call for a helmet.
2) I 100% agree. How many native English speakers here speak a second language? Most poms can't even speak their first language well.
3) Decent bat, c-nut of a bloke.

Compared to an Aussie's English? :lol Sorry, but I wasn't about to let that pass...

Poms don't even know how to use the past tense. "When I was sat there"

Don't get me wrong, I love the variety of English accents and dialects but the people do a fair job of butchering their own language.

Don't get me wrong, I love the variety of English accents and dialects but the people do a fair job of butchering their own language.

How much time have you actually spent in England? I can't remember the last time I heard someone say 'when I was sat there'...

Someone sounds a little bitter about the Ashes defeat... :lol:lol:lol

lol you really want jardine don't you?and i've noticed everything time you request for the cap you always praise some attributes of the game and then make this request

there were 3 reasons I got super excited when I saw this game go from Big Ant to Don Bradman

1)you don't even try and get bradman unless you think your game is awesome
2)you don't get bradman unless your game is awesome
3)I can be Jardine and send down some bodyline to see if he likes it up him!!

----------

perfectly grammatically correct in many dialects.

----------

3) Decent bat, c-nut of a bloke.

king amongst men.

watching the aus 1984 tv series bodyline at the moment. about to watch ep5 - awesome

This is an extremely trivial question, but is there any way to take a snapshot of a whole team/starting XI at once?

...but it would be a neat option to have.

Yes of course.

Other than a default standing shoulder to shoulder, would like to see them pose for a team picture with half of them standing in the back and the other half sitting in the front.

Yes of course.

Other than a default standing shoulder to shoulder, would like to see them pose for a team picture with half of them standing in the back and the other half sitting in the front.

Yeah that would be awesome. at least a photo after a series win or so.

I imagine we'll get a group-celebration shot when we win a tournament or something as a 'reward'. So ready the screen-cap button...

I'd never thought of that. A team photo would actually be quite cool, especially after winning a bi-annual 5 match test series between Australia and England(just for an example) Would be nice in the career mode to have a photo of the team when you reach the test team. :thumbs

I don't know how i did not find about this game till today but godamn! this is bloody amazing! so excited for this game. spent the whole day reading through this thread!

thank you so much to the people making this game!

ps- this was news that forced me to make an account and comment!

Users who are viewing this thread