Post your questions about the game here!

What about when there's a pace bowler at one end, and a spinner at the other, would you keep changing it every over?

Selection of Player Kits

Hi Guys, will it be possible to select the kits of individual players? For example Tendulkar uses Morrant pads. Is there any option to choose like that??

Ya, the grill is like a hinderance in field of view.
Thats how its supposed to be as well :cheers

----------

Hi Guys, will it be possible to select the kits of individual players? For example Tendulkar uses Morrant pads. Is there any option to choose like that??

You can assign individual batsmen with individual kits (gloves, pads, shoes etc) in Cricket Academy! Unfortunately, Morrant Pads are not available in the current version of CA.

These are what you are talking about, right:

prd%7B723BCBDF-A61D-4FEA-896B-90423F52170E%7D.jpg

Was a bit early to post that question without reading the other posts. Now,
Can't the game trigger the same set of codes to activate equipment change when it does for wickets or 15 over break or an injury break?
As you had mentioned that bat degrades with time, does the same rule applies to bats as helmets as to equipment change?
And about the helmet-less celebration, if it were those conventional helmets, maybe the cutscene can render it with the helmet already in his hand rather than removing it.

Was a bit early to post that question without reading the other posts. Now,
Can't the game trigger the same set of codes to activate equipment change when it does for wickets or 15 over break or an injury break?
As you had mentioned that bat degrades with time, does the same rule applies to bats as helmets as to equipment change?
And about the helmet-less celebration, if it were those conventional helmets, maybe the cutscene can render it with the helmet already in his hand rather than removing it.

Has Ross mentioned that bat degrades in the game???:)

So is changing of bats also shown as a gameplay??:)

Does anyone know anything about running between wickets in the career mode ? If I am a non striker will the AI batsman call for the run ?

Does anyone know anything about running between wickets in the career mode ? If I am a non striker will the AI batsman call for the run ?

From what i understood, it is you who will be calling the runs. Even though that is not how it is in reality but in a game i would like to have the control to call for runs.

Was it said that the bat degrades or it just gets cherries and it's merely a visual effect?

Imagine this guys : When you get this game , install it / load it then start a match you loose the Toss and the AI decides to field. After 1 over passes you choose your named player as the 2nd over bowler... he runs up and there's an LBW appeal (manual of course) and after thinking about 2 seconds the umpire raises his finger... How delighted you'll feel ? :D

Now back to thread : Ross What language you guys used for coding this game up :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread