Post your questions about the game here!

Is local multiplayer split screen? Can two players play on the same side and bat together etc...

When we play in online multiplayer mode, do we have a internet strength indicator(like FIFA 13 has, to show the speed of the connection between the online opponents). I think such an indicator would be very helpful for DBC14 online mode enthusiasts like me to select the opponent which has a safe internet speed for smooth gameplay online..... :cheers

Last edited:
Almost all games have them but of course we would try to find and remove as many as possible. The exploits of biggest issue are generally in multiplayer where one player "cheats" another however these are the hardest to find as reproduce.

If there are any major exploits that we failed to find then we will patch them out of the game after release.

Another game developer employed the use of Russian Eve Online players to play the game for a week and find every possible exploit available. They are just damn good like that.. :P

Back on the topic of headwear.. will a player without a helmet suffer more injury than a player with a helmet if they take a fast bouncer to the head? If so, will there be any hinderance to the player wearing a helmet.. otherwise we'd just keep them on all the time, looking silly aside.

Will running between wickets will be same every phase of the game ? Will it change with phase with the game. For example if ball hits to 3rd man some times player walk towards other end of the pitch .Does it possible?

Will running between wickets will be same every phase of the game ? Will it change with phase with the game. For example if ball hits to 3rd man some times player walk towards other end of the pitch .Does it possible?

Yeah all the 3 aspects of running on a single run is possible....Like walk like the ball will take time to reach your end and then think why take the risk and start running but at the end its too close and you sprint at the end and dive as well....So Walk, Run and Sprint in one run....:cheers:thumbs

Does the hardest / lowest difficulty means we have to act quick / later just like it was implemented in many games including BLC99 or will AI be more smarter in hardest difficulty ?

If the situation is favourable, does AI ever field a attack of 5-spinners and absolutely no pacers?

On the same note, how often does AI open the bowling with a spinner, if the batsman isn't too good against spin? And oh, do AI batsmen have weakness against pace/spin? Also, if I(user) is weak against one of pace/spin, will AI try to exploit it by even bringing on part-timers of that kind?

I hope you understand where I'm going with this.. any thoughts?

If the situation is favourable, does AI ever field a attack of 5-spinners and absolutely no pacers?

On the same note, how often does AI open the bowling with a spinner, if the batsman isn't too good against spin? And oh, do AI batsmen have weakness against pace/spin? Also, if I(user) is weak against one of pace/spin, will AI try to exploit it by even bringing on part-timers of that kind?

I hope you understand where I'm going with this.. any thoughts?

Interesting the latest version of Cricket Coach supposedly has country-dependent selectors, so India may play more spinners for example. This would be a nice feature in Bradman 14.

I'm not really sure how to phrase this but here goes. If i'm playing co-op with a mate, are we able to bat at different levels? Like say I've got batting figured out by the time he comes around to play, while he's learning the game, can he just bat with simple inputs while i bat using all the input options?

Hope that makes sense.

Well... you can definitely ignore certain inputs while batting... but the batsman's foot movement will suffer and thus u will not get full value for ur shots. also, u can be out pretty quickly.

I haven't been able to follow this post regularly, could someone tell me what I've missed? would appreciate it very much!

Users who are viewing this thread