Post your questions about the game here!

Sorry if this was answered before, but I heard some rumours of us not being able to download competitions from CA - we can only use our own created competitions. I'm not sure if this is true or not.
For instance, can I download a Benson & Hedges cup or a domestic T20 competition (with teams and fixtures and auctions/drafts if applicable) from CA?

It's not in the current cricket academy beta, but Ross hinted at it being in the final game when it first came up.

We are supposedly getting a CA update shortly, so perhaps it's in that.

Are we really discussing when players change from helmets to hats and vice versa? Seriously?

It's not in the current cricket academy beta, but Ross hinted at it being in the final game when it first came up.

We are supposedly getting a CA update shortly, so perhaps it's in that.

That was quick, cheers!

Are we really discussing when players change from helmets to hats and vice versa? Seriously?

I think it's a serious question. It's cool that you can bat in a hat but if you can't change to a helmet when the pace bowlers come off then it's basically a useless feature, except for retro games.

Also considering the 1st person view, batting with a cap would be easier compared to a helmet. For me it has real gameplay effect

Users who are viewing this thread