Post your questions about the game here!

A video was posted less than 48 hours ago. Just....chill.

I think he mentioned this many times that he can't promise anything unless it's given green light. So stop asking

sorry to bother!! but you know!! how much anticipated game it is for use!! as we didn't played any new cricket game since 2009.. it's normal to be excited and ask for some videos every week.. and now we know that it's not gonna get released before October.. so we are trying to keep ourselves calm by watching some videos every week

Imagine this guys : When you get this game , install it / load it then start a match you loose the Toss and the AI decides to field. After 1 over passes you choose your named player as the 2nd over bowler... he runs up and there's an LBW appeal (manual of course) and after thinking about 2 seconds the umpire raises his finger... How delighted you'll feel ?

meanwhile the batsman calls for a BARS review .... You can clearly see the ball has pitched outside leg ... The umpire acknowledges that he has committed a mistake , overturns the decision ..... How bad will you feel ? :p

^^ LMFAO... you got me mate.... but really I'll feel nothing bad even after the review turns in their favor.. co'z guess what ??? I'll think "Yes I have DBC14 in Hands" finally. ;)

Quick question about career mode. Apologize if it has been asked already. Can we change the difficulty level in the midst of a career?? Start on easy for example and 2 years into the career change to tougher difficulty.
thanks in advance...

Will DBC14 be coming out for PS4 and if so will it be a long time away?

Imagine this guys : When you get this game , install it / load it then start a match you loose the Toss and the AI decides to field. After 1 over passes you choose your named player as the 2nd over bowler... he runs up and there's an LBW appeal (manual of course) and after thinking about 2 seconds the umpire raises his finger... How delighted you'll feel ? :D

Now back to thread : Ross What language you guys used for coding this game up :rolleyes

How Can I Bowl When I Lose The Toss And The AI Decides To Field? :facepalm

Last edited:
just gonna throw a few things out there:

1)it's exceedingly rare someone bats without a helmet; basically if they know they will be facing spinners from both ends for a long time. how we switch between the two doesn't matter, end of.

2)lots of guys here do not speak English as a first language, I know it's a rule to post in clear English but it's out of order if someone does post in reasonably understandable English but we take the piss because they got the words in the wrong order. Especially when you consider lots of other languages have free syntax and word order doesn't matter - so let's not be knobs, huh?

3)The main (only?) thing DBC is missing is a harlequin cap so I can make the (2nd) best cricketer of all time in CA, Douglas Jardine.

Thats how its supposed to be as well :cheers

----------

You can assign individual batsmen with individual kits (gloves, pads, shoes etc) in Cricket Academy! Unfortunately, Morrant Pads are not available in the current version of CA.

These are what you are talking about, right:

prd%7B723BCBDF-A61D-4FEA-896B-90423F52170E%7D.jpg

I Too Thought The Same While Editing Players Like Dhoni,Tendulkar In DB Cricket Academy Would Like To See It In Version 0.97b :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread