Post your questions about the game here!

Bowling Assistance Display???

How come all offline game modes have the bowling display showing, but when you play online it doesnt show up?

Does anyone know if the stadiums you "assign" a team in the academy translates into career mode once you download the "get best" teams?
In career, playing in australia, most games seem to be at Melbourne. Can we change this?

How come all offline game modes have the bowling display showing, but when you play online it doesnt show up?

That's on purpose, same as it disappearing for harder difficulty levels.

----------

Does anyone know if the stadiums you "assign" a team in the academy translates into career mode once you download the "get best" teams?
In career, playing in australia, most games seem to be at Melbourne. Can we change this?

I think, from memory, there is an issue where the competitions are at one venue. This isn't good enough and we will add the options for other stadia in patch#2

Last edited:
When batting can you change your batsman from using a hat to a helmet during the game? This is both for career mode and regular mode.

Yes you can.

Good luck trying to figure out what length the ball is in time.

Surprisingly enough, I find I bat better without the length circles. It takes too long for my brain to register the colours, but because I play cricket (just park, nothing spesh) it's easier to just watch the ball out of the bowlers hand.

How do you break the wickets if you want to run someone out? Getting the ball back to the bowler or keeper easy enough and at times they just stand there.

How do you break the wickets if you want to run someone out? Getting the ball back to the bowler or keeper easy enough and at times they just stand there.

Press Square or Triangle on PS3. Square is or hitting stumps at striker's end and Triangle is for hitting stumps at non striker's end.

Will this game be playable on PS 3 12 GB and can I install the patch on it?

That's way i am staying far away from career till the patch is out as it will help. As for AI superman catching i have seen them run so fast like the flash as you pointed out but the real problem is high balls.

The ball moves slower as it goes higher as low hits in the air are fine, I can see why they did this to help catching high ones but this needs work. If they cannot make the ball go faster in the air maybe make the fielders run slower but this will look wrong. I wish them luck but this will not be a easy fix.:spy

Well I think that's a good move by Ross. In this game scoring runs is a bit challenging as compare to previous games. However if u concentrate and hit balls in gap u will get boundaries easily even on pro and above modes. I ve been practicing this game for past one week and yesterday I got my disc. Scored 160 in a pro mode in 20 overs and with a score of 53 of 22 balls.

Press Square or Triangle on PS3. Square is or hitting stumps at striker's end and Triangle is for hitting stumps at non striker's end.

Thanks, but it appears from the manual that those are the controls for:

Square - Throw at non-striker end stumps (hold for accurate throw)
Triangle - Throw at striker end stumps (hold for accurate throw)

which to me seem to be about having a shot at the stumps. Although, maybe these controls also work if you throw in with circle or X and want the bowler or keeper who receives it to break the wickets and run out the batsmen?

Thanks again for any answer. :)

----------

Will this game be playable on PS 3 12 GB and can I install the patch on it?

Yeah it will be and when the patch comes out, if you're online you should be able to no problem.

Patch is 8 meg, won't be a big issue for anyone I think

Thanks, Ross. Will be my first cricket game in almost a decade. Much excited about it.

Users who are viewing this thread