Post your questions about the game here!

I tried this weekend to recreate the rebel tour of 1982. I have one question Though? Where do I change the screen colour to Sepia or the 1990s Yellow? I tried everything and cannot seem to be able to. It would be brilliant if somebody can help me, Please!

Whenever im playing a straight drive im hitting it straight to the bowler on the up, who is almost always dropping it, all my straight drives even the ones that go for 4's seem to be on the up till they cross the pitch, how to hit the straight drive that hits the pitch and then bounds off?

Timing I think?

i have tried full blooded drives too, but all of them seem to go straight of the bat across the pitch, i want something like the straight drives srt or ponting plays the one that bounds off the pitch. If some one can show of a vid or instructions , i will greatly appreciate it.

I have an issue my XP is 13000 something and in online leaderboard experience my xp is showing only 11000 something. Why is that ?

Whenever im playing a straight drive im hitting it straight to the bowler on the up, who is almost always dropping it, all my straight drives even the ones that go for 4's seem to be on the up till they cross the pitch, how to hit the straight drive that hits the pitch and then bounds off?

try aggressive grounded stroke

I tried this weekend to recreate the rebel tour of 1982. I have one question Though? Where do I change the screen colour to Sepia or the 1990s Yellow? I tried everything and cannot seem to be able to. It would be brilliant if somebody can help me, Please!

While playing the match go to options>graphics>filters and choose it of your choice

hmmm should i be doing that when i want a classy stroke like srt or ponting?

I don't think strokes like that are in the game. Atleast aggressive ground strokes save you from getting caught when you drive with good timing

I don't think strokes like that are in the game.
the strokes are there as they look just as good as the real life ones, just the way the ball comes of the bat, if some times it can bounce of the pitch instead of going straight over the pitch would be really nice to watch and if the bowler stops it then it wont be much of an thing like getting dropped many times.

Digimask Modding?

Hi all.

In case you are not aware, Digimask is a program where you can generate a 3D mesh from a front and side photos to produce a 3D model of your head. It's the core technology behind the 'Game Face' service that EA Sports use for their games.

Now my question is. Let's assume I have used Digimask in the past to generate a .obj file including textures. Would it at all be possible to mod this file onto my career player on PC? I'm finding that the manual player creation process is too limited.

Unable to Connect/View/Play online.

Hey Guys.

I got the game on Saturday there but I'm unable to play any games online. I can only ever see the same 3/4 people hosting games and I'm unable to connect to them.

On the very rare occasion I can connect I am unable to actually start the match as it goes to a black screen.

My Steam Profile is Ranger(ID Marcd2k7) if that helps any. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. I will add that only online is affected, my game plays perfectly and I'm enjoying this wonderful game.

Many thanks.

At the moment in Level 3, When do i get a call up for my national team ? So far I have 6 matches, 44 wickets, with batting average of 15lol.

Users who are viewing this thread