Post your questions about the game here!

Replace All Teams Disabled ?

I went to the options to replace and i see its grayed and i can't chose it. Any specific reason ?

Profile with latest squad (PC)

Can someone please post a profile(save file) with the updated squad. i lost my CD case, therefore am not able to register into steam.

The game has been a treat so far, but I found an issue which is a bit annoying. Whenever I am playing, the PC does not recognize the Controller interfacing/interacting with the game, or probably does not recognize the game as a fullscreen application. Because 5 minutes into the game, the computer turns Display off. I know that this is because of the settings (Power Settings) in Control Panel, which is set to turn display off after being idle for 5 minutes. But in my case, the PC is not idle, it is running a fullscreen application and I am playing it using the controller.

The only way I have been able to avoid this is by either changing or turnning off the corresponding settings in Control Panel or placing something on the Control Key on keyboard. I don't want to turn the idle settings off, since I do tend to leave PC on a lot of time, where in turning it off would actually help my cause.

Its kind of annoying, does anybody else have this issue on PC? I know that its not because of controller, because I use the same for Fifa14 and my PC does not turn the display off after 5 minutes.

Also, if I leave any game on (Eg: Sniper Elite, Metro etc) the screen stays on, even when I am not playing the game. But with DBC14, even while I am playing, computer fails to recognize it.

Also, today there was a 40 MB update, so I ran the game again and tried playing Career mode, 5 minutes into game the display turned off again. And yes, I have tried switching the controller to other USB ports to see if it fixes it, no luck so far.

Last edited:
It won't work unless you've got a decent controller, if you have a knock-off or cheap version then there's no effect of the subtle movements... Works with the console controllers though, it's really great at keeping the ball along the ground, IMO and great to push a couple of singles here and there when you're getting close to a milestone.

I only ever use it in Career mode, never bother online when I'm whacking Matt around the park.

I don't think this is true either. There's nothing about this in the manual or in practice.

i got an update for the game in steam now.. No problems with update. but where do i find the update notes.

what was changed in this update.?

Can someone please post a profile(save file) with the updated squad. i lost my CD case, therefore am not able to register into steam.

My dog ate my copy of the game as well but luckily a Nigerian millionaire helped me out. If you want I can send you his contact info.

Why do all the pirates looking for download links for updates etc talk like Yoda?

I thought power was about how much trigger you gave it? If I nudge the stick it usually either doesn't register, or it seems to be full power? Are you sure that's right?

I thought power was about how much trigger you gave it? If I nudge the stick it usually either doesn't register, or it seems to be full power? Are you sure that's right?

Haven't seen sticks affect the power of shots.

is it just my controller (china controller on pc) or revolving LAS while spinning the ball is really difficult? the spin meter resets abruptly and it is really spoiling my fun

Users who are viewing this thread