Post your questions about the game here!

they pirated cricket 2007 in whole universe and now saying buy cricket 14 as they are very nice but i know if u all start making patches for cricket 14 then u will pirate it too

You are using Pirated copy......If you are using it, admit it.
Dont judge others. There are many legit users here supporting Big Ant Studios and hoping for a good future in cricket games

I wish if only BigAntStudios can come up with some strong measures to annoy the pirates playing cracked version.

I love Cricket and i love Big Ant for bringing the game back to life. I will support the devs and their hard work.

If I turn off the swear filter for a moment and walk out of the room, how much time does Ross need to reply?

Missed my opportunity :(

Anyway, as the guys in the office will attest, when I do it it's not swearing, it's punctuation. If you change the swear filter to "," then it would work well.

PS: After today I was worried I wasn't going to get a Tick :)

Patching In PC

Hello, im new to Planet Cricket,
Just wanted to know how to patch Cricket 14 to the latest version in PC because everytime i try to update the teams to the real teams (downloads in Don Bradman Cricket Academy) it says i must update the game to the latest version, Plz put a link to the download if possible. I really want the licesnsed teams

Happy Gaming :)

Users who are viewing this thread