Post your questions about the game here!

@Ross can you make it so every ball I bowl on middle and leg doesn't get punished, I mean i'm the best bowler ever so these should be a wicket ball every time. Seriously the most disheartening sight on the game as I know it's such a bad ball

11.2mb update this morning. Is there a changelog? I saw a thread on the steam forum for the 39mb update, but not this one.

@Ross can you make it so every ball I bowl on middle and leg doesn't get punished, I mean i'm the best bowler ever so these should be a wicket ball every time. Seriously the most disheartening sight on the game as I know it's such a bad ball

I think this is the most wishful post I've seen on these forums :lol

11.2mb update this morning. Is there a changelog? I saw a thread on the steam forum for the 39mb update, but not this one.

If there are major changes there will be a changelog.

why are people so obsessed with a changelog? is it so they can go "oh you changed off spin and now i can't bowl my doosra"...?

It's just nice to know what, if anything, has been changed/updated/fixed.

Not complaining, so sorry if it came across that way. From the games I play it seems like a pretty standard thing to do. That's why I asked.

Last edited:
I think some of these new members asking for patches (pirates asking for patches haha geddit?) are on the wind up.
Which real members are creating sockpuppets?

It's just nice to know what, if anything, has been changed/updated/fixed.

Not complaining, so sorry if it came across that way. From the games I play it seems like a pretty standard thing to do. That's why I asked.

it's not just you, have seen loads of people asking for changelog and i don't get the urgency

Wouldn't you want to know if an issue you have raised has been resolved and included in the latest update?

Every software update we supply includes a changelog\release notes, and even inserts these into the backend database. So that our clients know and can find out if issues they have raised have been resolved and included in the update they have received.

Also based on this information some people may decide to not even update.

@blocker

Have to agree, I think we're now being taken for a ride, they may be morons or they may be just taking the piss.

I thought all these going ons were part of the fun you promised wil commence soon :p

On a serious note, there's gotta be a better way to kick pirates' ass. I'm beginning to think some sort of DRM protection should be embedded in the actual game code. Something which is part of the actual executable so the pirates will literally have to reverse engineer the game from an executable to get the hack in.

I really don't know where to post this, but anyway posting it. So i downloaded a mod of ODI team kit, placed it in dbc texture folder.

how do i apply those now in-game? any help would be much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread