Post your questions about the game here!

How the Batsmen is defined with the mind set
I started a new career as Batsmen at #3 Veteran Difficulty and i got Conservative for first time instead of Aggressive

How the Batsmen is defined with the mind set
I started a new career as Batsmen at #3 Veteran Difficulty and i got Conservative for first time instead of Aggressive

It's only used for the CPU controlling a batter. When you control them, it doesn't seem to mean anything.

can anyone pless tell me how can i change the line of bowl during bowline in career mood.
i knw der is use of RS but when i use dis the bowl goes very wide in which directn i press RS.
i want to bowl n outside off stump but it always prety straight to stumps...

I've also made some changes to kits in English county, but it still hasn't reflected in the game. I'm playing Career mode. so will the new kits be reflected at the end of the season or they will be unchanged till my career ends?

Is there a way that i can see my bowlers attributes in game?

By that I mean when playing AI u can press the right stick down to see the opposing batsmens strengths and weaknesses - but i want to access my bowlers attributes in game - can this be done?

TIA

D

Last edited:
I've also made some changes to kits in English county, but it still hasn't reflected in the game. I'm playing Career mode. so will the new kits be reflected at the end of the season or they will be unchanged till my career ends?

Any changes made in the academy won't affect existing career saves unfortunately.
I was watching some the the SA vs ZIM match late last nite before bed, and was wondering....

Is there a way to hit glancing shots in the game? I noticed batters often use the bat more to direct the ball, and let the ball's pace do the work, instead of taking a full swing. But after a few mins in the nets, I can't duplicate that, or find anything about it. Is it possible in the game?

Thanks.

The CPU seems to enjoy doing this kind of thing against my bowling, so it's in there, but it might be a case of just slightly pressing down the defensive trigger, not sure.

mattw, biggs, .............. Is this REALLY tough to insert a WCT20 and WC tournament inside career mode? Pretty curious to know what holding us back to make this career mode "awesome" such way?? :yes

mattw, biggs, .............. Is this REALLY tough to insert a WCT20 and WC tournament inside career mode? Pretty curious to know what holding us back to make this career mode "awesome" such way?? :yes

Appreciate Matts and Biggs modding skills are unsurpassed but I think you might want to address your question to Big Ant Studios

Well, actually yes! It was directed to the developers but at the same time, I thought perhaps we can modify the career mode too and add a slot to create International tournaments in DBC academy. I know it sounds stupid but it's just from a Humble Gamer's perspective, who wants this career mode to be fascinating in every possible way! RIGHT NOW! :) .. May be somehow! someway!! :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread