Post your questions about the game here!

AshleyWilliam

Banned
Ive also found when you bring in a night watchman, the lineup stays the same for the second innings. So Nathan Lyon will automatically come in at first drop next innings. And then it stuffs up the rest of the order when you do try fix it.

Stuffs things up for the AI too - they bring in a nightwatchmen then once you get him out the AI batting lineup is screwed for the rest of the match. @fiction

PotsnPans

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's still the same button, just the timing is different - you need to press it before the bowler commences his run.

I think those team lineup options should be moved to the pause menu, allowing you to properly organise the batting order.
I'm sure I tried that but the batsman just kept going see through. Have to give it another go.

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The copy of DBC'14 on my laptop is updated but I've recently encountered a peculiar problem. One day, my Wi-fi router was acting weird and internet was down most of the time. I double clicked on the DBC icon which prompted the Steam interface to log-in and search for possible updates online. After a few seconds, a black dialogue box opened up and I was prompted to continue with "offline mode" as it couldn't connect to internet. When I clicked "restart in offline mode", the game launched, the sponsors & DBC icons rolled by and music played up in background. But hereon, it refused to allow me to go any further as a dialogue box popped up with "You must be online to continue" with only "OK" button available. I clicked OK, same dialogue box kept coming back again & again, as if it is in an infinite loop (in software programming parlance). I had to abandon my plans to play the game thereafter. I don't remember seeing this issue before the latest patch update. I'm not sure if it is expected behavior or a bug, but if it is expected behavior, then I'm really disappointed. :mad

Ren

Club Captain

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I am having a strange problem which only happens in casual mode, but it freezes the game completely. I am on PS3 and there is no right hand team list showing, (the away team). If I click my left hand side team to continue it freezes, if I click the match setting and change the home team to right hand side it shows a big "?" where the ground should be and still no teams in the list and I cannot continue again.

At first I thought it was because I had messed about with the team lists in team designer, ie: I created a list of 1 star, 2 star teams etc.., but when I reverted back to all the original team list settings the problem is still there. It's as though the game cannot find a list of teams to portray in the right hand field, is this possible?, any ideas what is going on?

It all works fine in any other mode my teams list correctly on both home and away sides.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Perhaps a very stupid question but how do you dive to take a catch as a wicketkeeper particularly diving forward? My player is not diving at all. Also, please tell me how to make change in bowling when leading a side on the field.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Perhaps a very stupid question but how do you dive to take a catch as a wicketkeeper particularly diving forward? My player is not diving at all. Also, please tell me how to make change in bowling when leading a side on the field.
Diving is usually automatic and for changing the bowling press right on D pad and select the bowlers from there...Can be set anytime before the start of a delivery to select the bowler for the next over..

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
hey big ant why fielding so awkward. When fielder slide to take ball which is bouncing above his hand but fielder took it easily thats very awkward.

indiancricket

School Cricketer
i have question. in the career mode why can't i change the any team squad? its always same players. i tried to replace them but when i tried to play its same squad again.

Ren

Club Captain
i have question. in the career mode why can't i change the any team squad? its always same players. i tried to replace them but when i tried to play its same squad again.

You can't change any squads during a career. If you want to make changes, you'll need to do so in the academy and then start a new career from scratch.

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Downloaded englands atb,but when i try to add my custom player to the team its not there in the list.Anyone have any idea why.?

Users who are viewing this thread