Post your questions about the game here!

I haven't actually had a look through the forums for this, but does anyone else when they try bowl a straight seam delivery it like seams to the offside? so it's impossible to bowl a straight one

Does anyone have a list or something a rather for the real life player names listed in the rosters? I would download the teams through the community but I am having problems with my Live Account and I can't be bothered to wait for it to be fixed.

Much appreciated.

I haven't actually had a look through the forums for this, but does anyone else when they try bowl a straight seam delivery it like seams to the offside? so it's impossible to bowl a straight one

I find it tough to bowl at the stumps as well.Either I bowl outside off or stray down the leg. In case I bowl straight, the ball almost always goes over the stumps unless I opt for the yorker.

what about Karachi and Lahore only??? and UAE all 3s... :)

Who needs all those stadiums when you have a Cricket game like never before :) Plus why should they give more stadiums of Pakistan as there is no International Cricket going on currently. I agree on the part that we need at least 1 stadium from UAE, unlicensed off course.

Can anyone help me with this? I have noticed if you save and exit in the middle of the 2 innings to bat for the second team then you do not get awarded xp for the first innings. I have put in loads and loads of hours and is still only on 54000. That means each 50 over game I play I only get credited for the chasing team.

^Yeah I noticed this along time ago but personally, gaining XP doesn't bother me at all.

I have purchased the game & installed the version 1.14.1 but when I click on Replace all teams..Sometimes, it gets stuck on 10 of 80 & sometimes on 5 of 80 etc...Tried it 10 times but still can't even reach 15 of 80

If any link which you can provide so that I can download the teams & players with the best version available..May be my internet is slow but for that there must be someway or the other..If I can download the teams & players latest version from Planetcricket or Don bradman forums..

Please help me in this...

Is there a plan to provide any Mods to PS3... Its just an awesome game and only thing it is missing now is the Kits ( real world kits, i mean ) :) Enjoying every bit of the game.

I can't see it happening personally, BigAnt have bigger fish to fry.

...delicious fried Salmon?

I can't see it happening personally, BigAnt have bigger fish to fry.
Cant rule that out! The base in PS3 is big , I believe. Plus it is the only *Awesome* cricket game on the platform.[DOUBLEPOST=1415768382][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mods is possible on the PS3 system , but its not really being investigated/implemented in upcoming Patch No. 3 according to my knowledge.
Any ideas on what is being dropped on to the patch 3 and its date of release? I see that career batting has got bit tougher with the latest patch. :(

Users who are viewing this thread