Post your questions about the game here!

Shreekrishna

School Cricketer
Guys is Don Bradman Cricket 14 is possible on my new Macbook Air 2014 like it has the Intel hd 4000 graphics does it really support this game ? I mean like I am going to run a parallel OS Windows 8(probably) Is that still possible for me to run this game on my laptop ?

fiction

County Cricketer
Okay so I played it for a few month on my PS3 before the poor thing died in my arms and thus forcing me to a PS4 upgrade. Since then it was a great ride with awesome games on PS4 but the downside was that there was no DBC on that. Now I have a decent gaming PC too thus thinking of starting again on PC. I have a few questions:
1) Can i carry over my progress in career mode from PS3 to PC. (Highly unlikely but hey whats wrong in hoping)
2) Have they added the option to start the Career from other teams as well?
3) Should i wait for patch 3 before starting career?

P.S: Good job on visual upgrade of PC Matt. ;)
1. You can't do this as both systems use different file formats.
2. I don't think you can do that.
3. Shouldn't really matter, but I'd advise you to wait.

Alberts

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
1. You can't do this as both systems use different file formats.
2. I don't think you can do that.
3. Shouldn't really matter, but I'd advise you to wait.

How close would you say patch 3 is. As in, if the day patch three is released is called Charles, and today is Mark, how Frank would you say it is?

Robert Roscioli

School Cricketer
Hey, quick question; I was wondering if there is a way to determine the line of the ball. Thanks!

Also, what tactics do you guys use to get tons of wickets? :) All thoughts appreciated.

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys is Don Bradman Cricket 14 is possible on my new Macbook Air 2014 like it has the Intel hd 4000 graphics does it really support this game ? I mean like I am going to run a parallel OS Windows 8(probably) Is that still possible for me to run this game on my laptop ?

My macbook pro has graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB and I run windows 7 through bootcamp. The game, won't say runs smooth, but I am able to enjoy a good gameplay on low resolution.

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Hi guys.

I bought the game when it released, but did not try it until a few days ago, and as you guys know most of the names are fake names. I remember seeing screenshots here during the Summer with real names, and also domestic sides from Pakistan.

So how do I update my game so that I can get these features in my game? I have a PS3.

Thanks!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hi guys.

I bought the game when it released, but did not try it until a few days ago, and as you guys know most of the names are fake names. I remember seeing screenshots here during the Summer with real names, and also domestic sides from Pakistan.

So how do I update my game so that I can get these features in my game? I have a PS3.

Thanks!
When starting the game for the first time it automatically asks for "get best" downloads i.e all the top rated teams from the Cricket academy gets downloaded...

If not then go to Cricket academy and download them...

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Yes, it asked me that, but I had friends over and we just wanted to get on with the game.

Will look for it, thanks!

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Managed to do it. But how do I get Pakistani domestic teams?

Edit: never mind I found. Will try browsing around in the game now and see what else I can find.

Nathan Lyon

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone have a rough idea as to when we will be able to play 2 player on the same team? I want to be able to get a batting partnership with my brother.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Does anyone have a rough idea as to when we will be able to play 2 player on the same team? I want to be able to get a batting partnership with my brother.
In patch#3, will be available early 2015....

eaglesrjh

School Cricketer
is there anyway of stopping auto declarations whilst simulatiing.

playing for England and I'm captain so therefore should be the one deciding declarations,

so match scenario,Career mode, Test Match, playing West Indies, they win toss and bat first.

WI 213/10 54.4 overs. so far so good.
England innings, i'm due in at 7 so i'm simulating, not "simulate to career player" but "simulate", with stop at wicket and stop at session ticked.
all going well, 463/4 96.2 overs so a lead of 250 but it's only about tea on day 2, plenty of time to bat on and bat the W.Indies out of the game.

nope, someone (i'e not me the captain) declares the innings.

Happened the match before at i'm pretty certain a lead of 250. anyway to stop this or is it a glitch of simulating?

thanks in advance.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Once you simulate you hand over captaincy to the AI. You'd need to sit there playing in real time to be able to have total control.

It's been discussed in the past about having some form of match tactics options, letting you get your AI controlled players to do particular things (bat for a draw, smash it around, focus on economy in the field, etc) but that's almost certainly a next edition thing rather than a patch feature.

satt294

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
H
How close would you say patch 3 is. As in, if the day patch three is released is called Charles, and today is Mark, how Frank would you say it is?
How many books do you guys read?
How many movies you guys watch?
Your replies are so natural and funny?

Good!

Users who are viewing this thread