Post your questions about the game here!

Once you simulate you hand over captaincy to the AI. You'd need to sit there playing in real time to be able to have total control.

It's been discussed in the past about having some form of match tactics options, letting you get your AI controlled players to do particular things (bat for a draw, smash it around, focus on economy in the field, etc) but that's almost certainly a next edition thing rather than a patch feature.

ah ok, maybe an interim step to decide what the AI can have control over whilst simulating would be good.

So tick boxes for Change bowlers, set fields, batting order, declaration.

AI then would only change things you let it decide on, so if i'm captain and dont set any AI orders then things continue as they re until i change something.

Also think the AI needs a bit of tweaking, surely no one would declare on a 250 run lead with 4 wickets down at tea on the 2nd day of a 5 day test match (weather dependent i guess), most captains would keep batting for at least another session or 2 and bat the opponents out of the game!

Can we get a batting timer in the next gen games please? I've gotten decent at bowling but i feel my timing is letting me down on the batting side and i really need the assistance :p

Can we get a batting timer in the next gen games please? I've gotten decent at bowling but i feel my timing is letting me down on the batting side and i really need the assistance :p
I don't think you require a batting timer.The more you play the better you will get.

Hi guys

im in career mode and playing Australian domestic one day match and u know 10 overs power-play mandatory is over now im batting on the crease ,how can i ask umpire to get batting power-play ?

Hi guys

im in career mode and playing Australian domestic one day match and u know 10 overs power-play mandatory is over now im batting on the crease ,how can i ask umpire to get batting power-play ?

As far as I recall; its left on the D-pad. Although I've only been playing me spin bowling career recently; so I'm possibly wrong!

As far as I recall; its left on the D-pad. Although I've only been playing me spin bowling career recently; so I'm possibly wrong!

i know it shows powerplay left overs in casual mode but it doesnot work on career mode ,when i click left on d pad it shows nothing in career mode ,either there is no way or there is some way we dont know

i know it shows powerplay left overs in casual mode but it doesnot work on career mode ,when i click left on d pad it shows nothing in career mode ,either there is no way or there is some way we dont know
Are you captain?

Are you captain?

no im certainly not ,maybe thats the reason but i can get powerplay in casual mode maybe ur right but when player is on crease that players decides for powerplay no in real cricket ? captain doesnot come to crease to say "hey folks we are taking batting powerplay" :P :P

Is it possible to change the instructions on the layout to the new button? It still says change sides as Left Trigger. Instead of Left Bumper.

Also, exactly how do I bowl the lines I want? Every time I bowl inswingers it bowls behing the batsman instead of the stumps. Got lucky once, bowled somebody not sure how to replicate.

Hi again. Im on ps3. A few questions:

There seems to be a cap on tge number of teams you can download. Is tgat right and any way around it?

Im having an issue in career mode as a bowler. Ive been made captain and unless I watch my team bowl I dont get picked to bowl when I sim. This basically makes it unplayable if u are a bowler in career mode. I dont want to watch everyone else bowl just so I get to choose myself occasionally.

Thanks.

I would post this in the console section but it doesn't seem to have anyone answering questions.

Has anyone else had there career save file randomly disappear on Xbox 360? if so, is there a solution?

I am curious to know that are we going to see in future patch any change in Tournaments where a particular Tournament is held in one country. In DBC 14 the 50 overs world cup, T20 etc can not be held in one particular country when it comes to international teams or other teams this is something needs to be sorted out to make it realistic.

So I will be buying the game very soon and I have some questions about it.
1. If I start in Australian Domestic cricket will I still be able to play for a different country in the National level?
2. Can teams that don't play test cricket irl play test cricket in the game?
3. I presume that teams that are ranked low irl will be worse than the teams ranked high in the game. Is there a way to put the teams on even terms? I dont want to be in a team in which I score 150 out of 300 and we can't bowl them out before 500.

Hi all,

The problem i am facing is that i could not able to play the game, neither i could not able to connect hosted games nor could someone join my hosted game. I bought the game original from store but for few days i could able to play online with others.

Please give me solution so that i can able to join to hosted games.

Its Pc version. Checked Windows firewall (turned off) and bandwidth connection also very decent.

Thanks & Regards,
Raja.S

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread