Post your questions about the game here!

Is this a console or PC version issue you're experiencing?

So I will be buying the game very soon and I have some questions about it.
1. If I start in Australian Domestic cricket will I still be able to play for a different country in the National level?
2. Can teams that don't play test cricket irl play test cricket in the game?
3. I presume that teams that are ranked low irl will be worse than the teams ranked high in the game. Is there a way to put the teams on even terms? I dont want to be in a team in which I score 150 out of 300 and we can't bowl them out before 500.

1. Yes you pick your nationality.
2. Yes, but Im not sure how that would be done in career mode, but in casual or competitions yes.
3. You can edit the teams all you like. The standards seem to be quite realistic in that ireland dont beat england very often, but you occasionally get close games.

So just a quick question. I currently have 3 Career Mode saves(two for my YouTube Series and one for mucking around in)

I haven't played my main save in a while and I have began to notice I am slowly slipping down the leaderboard, do the ranking points only count from your first Career Mode save or like in my situation are they all combined? Also want to point out I only have less than 10,000 RP on each of my other saves.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi all,
I bought this game recently (pc version) and I have been playing it for few days now. I see that even on day 4 the pitch remains the same as it was on day 1(no visible changes) . Just wanted to check if this is a known issue or is there something that I'm missing. Thanks guys.

BTW I'm playing on pro level.

So just a quick question. I currently have 3 Career Mode saves(two for my YouTube Series and one for mucking around in)

I haven't played my main save in a while and I have began to notice I am slowly slipping down the leaderboard, do the ranking points only count from your first Career Mode save or like in my situation are they all combined? Also want to point out I only have less than 10,000 RP on each of my other saves.

Thanks in advance for any help.
I'm fairly sure it's just a high score thing - so your best career will be your leaderboard entry.

Hi all,

The problem i am facing is that i could not able to play the game, neither i could not able to connect hosted games nor could someone join my hosted game. I bought the game original from store but for few days i could able to play online with others.

Please give me solution so that i can able to join to hosted games.

Its Pc version. Checked Windows firewall (turned off) and bandwidth connection also very decent.

Thanks & Regards,
Raja.S

Anyone could possibly give solution?

Anyone could possibly give solution?

You could check the integrity of the game cache on steam. In the steam library screen, right click on Don Bradman Cricket 14, and select properties (the bottom option). From here, go to the 'local files' tab, and select the 'verify integrity of game cache' button. This will check that the needed files are there and working, and that the game is up to date.

please any known that how i change my indian team kit

Define: "change"

If you mean which kit, as in whites or short form kit, it's part of match settings.

If you mean you want modded kits, check the downloads forum.

Can you reverse swing the ball in the game
You should have slog sweep and reverse slog sweep
Bowlers should choose if they want there sunglasses off and players should choose if they wear long or short sleeves
Spin bowling should improve like stock delivery should choose how much spin u can get and more on day 5

Define: "change"

If you mean which kit, as in whites or short form kit, it's part of match settings.

If you mean you want modded kits, check the downloads forum.

yes change for modded kit for both match's ODI & test kit's for all international team's

so how that change in to current team's kit please help

Hello every one!
i am looking for the downloadable patch 2.0 for ps3 if anyone can help me in that regards it'll by highly appreciated.
ps. sorry if i am repeating the question as i have just joined the group.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread