Post your questions about the game here!

just like to say loving game on ps4
one thing
havent seen a review yet
into 4th game in career
played pro 40 and four day matches
any suggestions?

No reviews available in domestic matches other than t20

Is the newly found vibration when batting a timing indicator? If it is then it's a top feature!

Giggity, that would be awesome if that is the case. Firing up the game to check on xbox one

Hey, just wondering if anyone can confirm if the grass on the PC version has been improved like it has on the PS4/Xbone versions? And are there any other differences between them?

Would you guys say, that if you bat lower down the order, the batting would be easier than if you started at say 1 / 2 ?

Is the game set up like that perhaps?

I'm averaging 30-60 runs per match at opener, so I'm thinking I could get more runs at maybe 5 ?

I want to play a world cup tournament with my country, but when I go into it. Asks me to play an individual game but I want to play with one team against the other teams!

Maybe I haven't played the game enough but I sure feel like the ratings matter. I like this a lot so far.

So Krokenoster I would feel like batting would be easier if you were facing the bowlers later in the overs with their lesser abilities and lower stats.

I want to play a world cup tournament with my country, but when I go into it. Asks me to play an individual game but I want to play with one team against the other teams!
Just simulate the other matches which don't involve the team you wish to control.

You can just simulate the games that your team is not in, and then play the games that you want.

How do I get verified to see the images in the download forum if I have the game on xbox one?

I know I can't use the downloads because I am on console but I want to at least be able to look at the mod pack images just to see the cool work being done.

There isn't much in the downloads forum that isn't alresdy posted in the screenshots thread

Would you guys say, that if you bat lower down the order, the batting would be easier than if you started at say 1 / 2 ?

Is the game set up like that perhaps?

I'm averaging 30-60 runs per match at opener, so I'm thinking I could get more runs at maybe 5 ?

Lower down you will miss overs in limited overs matches (might not even bat in some t20s). It is easier though imo, I'm a number 3 batsman and coming in during the first 10 overs feels much harder than coming in after 20 does. Usually more edges, quicks seem to be bowling quicker and shots feel harder to time.

Hi All,
I mostly play online matches in dbc14. While batting I mostly see many players bowl a unplayable slow ball around the wicket. I can't even score a single of those balls. Please suggest me how to score runs of those slower ball and also how to bowl that slower ball? Thanks in advance.

The slowest ball you can bowl as a fast or fast/medium or medium bowler is done by choosing the LS down (6 o'clock) delivery and then also hitting the LB slow bowl modifier as you run up

Hi guys I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me if it's possible to transfer my ps3 created teams to the game on ps4?
Because I am thinking of buying the ps4 version tomorrow but I have many created teams on the ps3

Users who are viewing this thread