Post your questions about the game here!

I was wondering when siming a game is your player meant to play? I simed a FC game and got replaced by handscomb for that game, I thought I would be able to reach international level and then just sim all my domestic appearances and my play would still play those games just simulated. I don't want my player to end up playing a bunch of internationals but only a season of stats for domestic....
That's the purpose of simulation that it has been added for, so that we can skip the formats we usually are not in mood of. Also, if they included career players in sim, than I am sure there would be many complains here of players not performing as per skills in simulation, so its better they skip the simulation and only the performances, that are played by us, counts.

That's the purpose of simulation that it has been added for, so that we can skip the formats we usually are not in mood of. Also, if they included career players in sim, than I am sure there would be many complains here of players not performing as per skills in simulation, so its better they skip the simulation and only the performances, that are played by us, counts.
I get that but it just seems odd as it's the opposite of every other career game out there.

does this game really support 360 degree shot selection as i have trouble playing between mid on and square leg also on the off side between cover and square . and for the leg glance does the shot go randomly at different directions
Everything is timing and footwork based...A badly timed leg glance can go finer or squarer than you would like...Hitting to the mid wicket area is easier on short balls where you can just place the ball there on back foot and on front foot a little late square leg drive will place the ball there and another way is placing the foot on the leg stump line when the ball is on that line and play to that area..The batsman will play to that area...

Hello, I have recently purchased the game legally and got my ID verified. I purchased an XBOX 360 controller too. But whenever I try to start a net practice, it says "connection to controller lost". I have tried various batteries, switching the controller off and on, trying all USB ports. It still does not work. If I'm not wrong, I guess this happens when the copy is pirated. I do have proof of purchase and it is legally acquired. Could someone help me out?

Hello, I have recently purchased the game legally and got my ID verified. I purchased an XBOX 360 controller too. But whenever I try to start a net practice, it says "connection to controller lost". I have tried various batteries, switching the controller off and on, trying all USB ports. It still does not work. If I'm not wrong, I guess this happens when the copy is pirated. I do have proof of purchase and it is legally acquired. Could someone help me out?
Just to get it clear...Did you use the pirated version before buying the game as some file from the pirated version can also create this??

I want to ask you something regarding Career Mode I have Played 4 Consecutive Sessions and Now I am the Captain of Indian Cricket Team in all formats of the game. My question are.

1. The A.I. Can Play some Lofted Shots with one bounce near the pitch but I was failed to figure out how to play.
2. My Player is a Bowling all rounder with Left Hand and Skill Levels are 3 (Showing at Helmet ) but when I choose my player for Bowling Stars Showing only 2 why ?
3. As a Captain I should have rights to choose my playing XI but there is no option.

If some one could figure out these things then please tell me

Regards

MJNiazi

Just to get it clear...Did you use the pirated version before buying the game as some file from the pirated version can also create this??

No. I bought the legal version directly. I did, however, "start" the game without the controller (just to check out the layout and academy) the first time. The controller arrived 2 days later after which I tried to play.

No. I bought the legal version directly. I did, however, "start" the game without the controller (just to check out the layout and academy) the first time. The controller arrived 2 days later after which I tried to play.
Then @fiction might help you out...

So regarding the future of DBC14 is there going to be a DBC15 or 16?

I play Don Bradman on PS3. My Brother and I play our own careers each. We do play a lot. I've realised that my career points have stopped adding up to the leaderboard. It takes away a bit of motivation and makes the careermode a little bit dull. Any help please ?

I have noticed while playing online your opponents name appears on the bottom right corner of the screen,is this from the last update?

How do you guys go about making the AI batting better at the current level of the game?

I played Russia on legend, and got Aus out for 158 (this was a test match)......lol.....Couldn't possibly happen like that.

So I decided to stop using my custom fielding positions. Only using the ones that come with the game. That has made it a bit easier for the AI to score/not loose wickets so easy (with my fields, they really struggle to get runs in).

Now I'm trying to think of more ways I could "help them bat better".....Any ideas? lol

How do you guys go about making the AI batting better at the current level of the game?

I played Russia on legend, and got Aus out for 158 (this was a test match)......lol.....Couldn't possibly happen like that.

So I decided to stop using my custom fielding positions. Only using the ones that come with the game. That has made it a bit easier for the AI to score/not loose wickets so easy (with my fields, they really struggle to get runs in).

Now I'm trying to think of more ways I could "help them bat better".....Any ideas? lol

Increase Batting attributes of opposition and reduce bowling attributes of the team you are controlling

Increase Batting attributes of opposition and reduce bowling attributes of the team you are controlling

The way the attributes are now (get best), I should not be getting them out with Russia that easy......lol. And I seriously don't feel like spending who knows how much time on that, and wake up tomorrow and have patch3 available (hint hint). hahaha

That's why I said at the current level of the game

Users who are viewing this thread