Post your questions about the game here!

You can't. It's all automatically done based on the temperature and a randomly allocated 'heat sensitivity' to each player.

And sunny doesn't necessarily mean hot either

Which sounds a lot more complicated than giving user control. With limited over games, if it's sunny in Australia, India, Pakistan, South Africa or Zimbabwe, chances are it's going to be too hot for a heavy jersey 9 if not 10 times out of 10. So something needs changed, even if it's just the options taken by the teams by 2-3 degrees at least.

It might be related in some way to random weather, even with no chance of rain being set on instead of always fine.

Even in New Zealand and England it's well and truly warm enough most of the time. Even if it's somewhat overcast, I've seen games where it's about to rain and both teams are all still wearing shirts. I'm not usually one to argue hard about things, but I've watched a hell of a lot of ODI cricket and you just don't see jersey's this much in ODIs.

Last edited:
In career mode will the Australian domestic teams batting lineups be adjusted automatically if some of their players are on tour with the international team? Or should I leave all regular Australian players out of their respective domestic teams starting lineups?

Last edited:
Each time I run DBC 14, my difficulty level reverts back to pro. I have to change it each time to Veteren, any way to make Veteran difficulty default.
P.S. I am not talking about career mode

Each time I run DBC 14, my difficulty level reverts back to pro. I have to change it each time to Veteren, any way to make Veteran difficulty default.
P.S. I am not talking about career mode
Change them in settings and it will remain the same...

In career mode will the Australian domestic teams batting lineups be adjusted automatically if some of their players are on tour with the international team? Or should I leave all regular Australian players out of their respective domestic teams starting lineups?
The batting lineups are not adjusted when national teams are playing so I'd leave them out if you want realistic domestic lineups.

Ipl bbl auctions in career mode
Match day stats
Weather effects like batsman bowler sweet and Players cramping
Grass stains on the pants from sliding

is it possible to play a cover drive in the cover point region in this game as whenever i play cover drive it goes into the same extra cover region so any one can tell me is it there in this game or not , and if it there then how to play that shot

is it possible to play a cover drive in the cover point region in this game as whenever i play cover drive it goes into the same extra cover region so any one can tell me is it there in this game or not , and if it there then how to play that shot
It is there in the game, to play cover drive in cover point region you need play little late then you usually do and you have to keep your RAS a little bit squarer e.g at 10 o'clock . I hope this helps you. This will come with practice :thumbs

Is there a Patch 3 for consoles coming soon? I wish bigant would give us a possible release date on that. I don't want to start a career mode all over again when the new patch comes out.

Last edited:
My son has brought and loaded the game in pc and it seems all the teams are mixed up. For example England's current team have none of the current players.
Any one have any ideas? Thanks.

My son has brought and loaded the game in pc and it seems all the teams are mixed up. For example England's current team have none of the current players.

He'll have to log onto the DBC academy server and download the players from there, I think Blocker Dave/Bl800 and MJT1994 have updated the current teams.

I'm guessing your son used Get Best? As this just chooses the highest community rated side, not much can be done easily.

What you can do is search for each team's name, set the filter so it only was uploaded recently, and download the highest rated linked one. Alternatively you could have a look on the "complete Linked/Skilled" thread first page for the best creators, making it a bit easier once you've found one of their teams. You can also edit the squad's yourself.

It's a cumbersome process but is worth it in the end.

It is there in the game, to play cover drive in cover point region you need play little late then you usually do and you have to keep your RAS a little bit squarer e.g at 10 o'clock . I hope this helps you. This will come with practice :thumbs
but if i play late the timing wont be accurate so will the ball be able to travel to the boundaries like they happen in real cricket as batsman slices the ball to cover point region and it goes to a boundary

Is anyone else experiencing intermittent lag with DBC14. On my system the game will lag for a few minutes at a time then be fine for a bit, before lagging again every few minutes. I've fiddled with the graphics, updated drivers, and done all that I can think of but nothing seems to fix it.

I've lost count of the number of times I've not been able to defend the straight ball due to the lag.

It only seemed to happen after my laptop updated Steam.

Any help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread