Post your questions about the game here!

I play in legend difficultymostly and its certainly not better there maybe they react a bit more [i would even say over react which is also a problem] in changing fields than other difficulties but its still not good, you can easily summon close fielders by just blocking one ball, or push everybody out by hitting a boundary. Also the field sets them-self are still not upto the mark.

often good bowling is not backed up by field sets. there doesn't seem to be a connect between the bowling and fielding AI working in tandem together.

True that. But I meant reaction to the shots played. It did surprise me when fielders were put in place where I tried to hit repeatedly even though I didn't succeed. So at best the field placing is inconsistent. But as you mentioned, the bowling AI is an absolute delight. In most cases they were harder to pick than humans. So I guess, like you mentioned again, the missing connection between field placing and bowling to that field is causing unbalanced matches with AI no matter how hard the difficulty is.

True that. But I meant reaction to the shots played. It did surprise me when fielders were put in place where I tried to hit repeatedly even though I didn't succeed. So at best the field placing is inconsistent. But as you mentioned, the bowling AI is an absolute delight. In most cases they were harder to pick than humans. So I guess, like you mentioned again, the missing connection between field placing and bowling to that field is causing unbalanced matches with AI no matter how hard the difficulty is.
Absolutely spot on....:thumbs

And for the next iteration they should change the stat list display for T20's because its not often you get 50's and 100's in T20's....So should have no.of 30's, strike rate and others as usual [Runs scored, Highest score].....

Hello guys I want an suggestion for a good graphic card for dbc 14.My budget is under 6k inr(94 usd)..

And for the next iteration they should change the stat list display for T20's because its not often you get 50's and 100's in T20's....So should have no.of 30's, strike rate and others as usual [Runs scored, Highest score].....

I think the presentation department requires a major makeover including stats, graphs etc. Fortunately its just presentation, thus easier than implementing game mechanics.

Hello guys I want an suggestion for a good graphic card for dbc 14.My budget is under 6k inr(94 usd)..

It's not a very demanding game. I have a Nvidia 650GTX that cost me 8k and It can play GTA V at full HD with medium settings while DBC 14 all high settings while resolution is full HD i.e 1080p.

Below 6k you would get only entry level cards (unless you backtrack generations), while mine is a intermediate level.

The following card is a 700 series and pretty decent card. Although sports games should run absolutely fine for another couple of years atleast, I'm not too sure about other demanding games.
(Keep your resolution down to improve your performance if your frame rate is down. Use FRAPS software to determine your frame rate.)
ZOTAC NVIDIA GT 730 4 GB DDR3 Graphics Card - ZOTAC : Flipkart.com

Mine is only a suggestion and I have no knowledge about any AMD Radeon cards btw.

Hello

Another thing that would enhance the game would be if they could include DRS for LBW decisions and even slow motion replay shots when they go up to the third umpire.

All we see is the big screen and if it's out or not out.

Basil.

You might want to take another look...that is already in the game

You might want to take another look...that is already in the game

I know on the menu you can do replays but when I am playing county cricket in career mode and the on-field umpire draws a square and it goes up to the TV /3rd umpire all we see on screen is the 'out', 'not out' on the big screen we do not at this stage see any slow motion replay.

If you play International Cricket 2010 or Ashes 2103 you see a replays while the TV umpire is making his decision.

Basil

I know on the menu you can do replays but when I am playing county cricket in career mode and the on-field umpire draws a square and it goes up to the TV /3rd umpire all we see on screen is the 'out', 'not out' on the big screen we do not at this stage see any slow motion replay.

If you play International Cricket 2010 or Ashes 2103 you see a replays while the TV umpire is making his decision.

Basil

Well I'm not sure what else to say other than you're wrong. Reviewing a decision leads to replays and Hawkeye where appropriate. Simple really.

Basil

You DO NOT have DRS for county cricket anywhere in the world, thus that is reflected in the game. It is available from One day cricket onwards.

And btw, did you say Ashes Cricket 2013? :O

Well I'm not sure what else to say other than you're wrong. Reviewing a decision leads to replays and Hawkeye where appropriate. Simple really.
He's explained it extremely badly, but there is an issue in matches where there is no DRS - such as county matches.

For the easiest example to record, LBWs in matches that don't have reviews don't have replays at all - sometimes you don't even see the umpire declining the decision. Equally, if you don't review an LBW decision when prompted in matches that have DRS, you'll also not see a replay.

First one is an actual dismissal, and the other two are given not out - apart from where I've cut out the balls between these, it's in full with no button press.

I know I've come across third umpire decisions without replays while online - though occasionally that's because for whatever reason the replay is after the decision.

I've also had plenty of DRS reviews where it only goes through some of the replays required for the review, then halfway cuts to umpire - this without button press.

Users who are viewing this thread