Post your questions about the game here!

Hi Members,

Just a quick question for the PC Version of DBC14

Can you please guide me on how can I switch between Helmet & Cap for my batsmen in the game or can these function can only run in the career mode? coz i downloaded an IPL squad recently and MS Dhoni wears a cap while batting instead of the helmet.

Also is there any option to have all the players wear full sleeves shirts in-game?

Hi Members,

Just a quick question for the PC Version of DBC14

Can you please guide me on how can I switch between Helmet & Cap for my batsmen in the game or can these function can only run in the career mode? coz i downloaded an IPL squad recently and MS Dhoni wears a cap while batting instead of the helmet.

Also is there any option to have all the players wear full sleeves shirts in-game?

You will have to edit your player in the Don Bradman Academy before each match, in order to make him switch between a helmet and a fielding cap. Make sure to uncheck the "Use Team Kit" option.
As for full-sleeved shirts, it probably depends on the time or type of match being played... The Academy shows you a preview of the available variants (short sleeve, long sleeve, jumper etc.) but doesn't let you choose one as default.

HELP! How can myself and my mate make local play...(same room..2 pads) playable on the ps4. Great game online but we played Lara's to death back in the day and this way better game is hard work to get the settings right. Bowling inverted leads to a LOT of extras!!! HELP!!!!! AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

I would suggest buying DBC14 for your PS4 second hand? There should be shops wherever you are, that has trade-in games.
Yeah I bought both...there should have been some sort of reduction for ps3 users who already had game for minor but important tweaks such as not playing every club game etc

I was wondering if anyone could help me with catching. It seems like every single chance is dropped? Any tips?

I was wondering if anyone could help me with catching. It seems like every single chance is dropped? Any tips?
You have to time it well. the moment the ball is near to you, you have pull the RS down and hold it. Just like the natural reflexes while taking a catch on the ground.... that's it! :)

Last edited:
My game is not turning on it stucks on black screen aftee all logos
I played last game on 10:30 today
But after that it is not turning on[DOUBLEPOST=1466416882][/DOUBLEPOST]Now game as started but it takes too .much to get start what to do

Try bowling swing deliveries once that ball gets 50+ overs old. As a Right Arm fast medium bowler, I start up outside off, hold LB and bowl a good length delivery while rotating LAS to desired position once releasing.
To sum up, once ball gets weary and old, the reverse swing occurs on it's own while using LAS. Bowling a slower ball helps you to watch the amount of genuine swing it does. Bowling outswinger from close to the stumps gives the AI a tough time negotiating the ball. Try playing on Legend! :)

Last edited:
Try bowling swing deliveries once that ball gets 50+ overs old. As a Right Arm fast medium bowler, I start up outside off, hold LB and bowl a good length delivery while rotating LAS to desired position once releasing.
To sum up, once ball gets weary and old, the reverse swing occurs on it's own while using LAS. Bowling a slower ball helps you to watch the amount of genuine swing it does. Bowling outswinger from close to the stumps gives the AI a tough time negotiating the ball. Try playing on Legend! :)

But what is reverse swing...because I can bowl in-swingers from ball one and on the LAS there is no option for reverse swing there is seam ball, out swing, in swing, scrambled seam left and right, off cutter, leg cutter and slower ball...there is no reverse swing unless reverse swing is just another word for in swing lol?

Reverse swing is when you hold and release the ball as an outswinger but it swings in or vice-versa. It's only done with an old ball and very few people can actually do it...

It's only done with an old ball
Absolutely this is what I said. Reverse swing is basically while bowling an out swing turns into an in swing because of the weary surface of the ball forces it turning towards the hard sim. There is no reverse swing option in game but I just stated what I managed to acquire with a 62 overs old ball on a hard cracked surface.

Last edited:
Till when will DBC 14 servers last ?

Users who are viewing this thread