PS3/360 Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Massive problem with the new update! :mad I play on Xbox 360 and my profile that I use to save things on the game has been reset. I was at level 15 maybe with loads of xp and it's all been reset back to 0. The teams have also been reset so when I go into the game it says "Welcome" and asks me whether I want to 'replace all teams'. I create loads of teams to use myself and share them on the academy but I also created teams that I didn't share and I presume that I will never get them back. The same thing happened to me after the first update. I think it may happen when you play offline multiplayer. I play with my little brother often. Who is gutted because he lost one of his teams he created and didn't share it. I'm guessing there is no way to get everything back again. My other profile that I use for DBC14 and Xbox 360 has also been reset. Luckily, careers, tours and competitions that I created before are still there. But I'm still really angry. :mad Please help me Ross or someone from Big Ant Studio's.

@fiction: - Bug Report
Mode:
Career
Match Type: 50 OVer
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): Last Over (42nd - Rain-shortened match)
Ground: Trinidad
Teams: Kerala vs QLD
Get Best: Probably
Description of Issue: QLD, the AI Team hit 28 runs in the last ball to win the match! My Team batted first and scored something like 250-odd runs. AI (Queensland) started out well but match was shortened to 42 overs due to rain. When match restarted my career player bowled an incisive spell taking 2 wickets and a couple of maidens. Last over required 32 runs for QLD to win and it came down to 28 in the last ball. The AI batsman hit a boundary and was awarded the remaining 28 runs for that shot!!! QLD won the match!

Last edited:
ya dude same happend with me in career last over in 50 over match rain comes 46th over was last over south africa needs last bowl 14 runs and they won by hitting four i was bowling last over for india.

Yeah Ive noticed weird things happening too with duckworth-lewis. It seems to have some pretty major bugs to iron out

@fiction:
Bug report

The video explains the bug...Has happened 4-5 times till now, so captured it

Have had moments where fielder does even attempt a straight forward catch and it hits him on his legs and stops....Need tweaks for them...

Mode: Career
Match Type: any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): any
Ground: any
Teams: Any
Description of Issue: When you change the graphics to turn off the aerial ball marker, the landing spot marker also disappears even though the option remains checked. PS3, latest patch.

For what it worth making the demo start immediately has solved the save issue for me and now all is working perfectly. I'm just about used to the tweaks to the batting which for me made it much harder to hit boundaries. Anyway thanks for the update!

Match Type: Both 40 over and 4-day
Ground: Lancashire is the only one I've seen it at.
Teams: Any
Description of Issue: My default batting camera is Pro, and the running camera is set to "Fielding". If I am the non striker, and the the AI batsman lofts a shot behind square on the off-side that isn't going to the boundary, the running camera used is Bobblehead Cam™ and I can't see what the hell is going on. It's probably not every time, but the above description I've given of the circumstances of when this occurs are the only times I've seen it.

Match Type: 4-day
Ground: Bradman Oval.
Teams: Mumbai Vs Karnataka
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: I played and missed a ball. Feigned a run ( Run button and then cancel button). WK hits the stumps but my batsman is in (had never left the crease at all.) A second later, since no one has collected the ball, I try to steal a single. As soon as I take 3-4 paces towards the other end, WK appeals and I am given run out.

On further exploring the Simulate option, i have observed atleast 3 issues for now.. and i believe few are reported already :

Match Type: One-Day and T20 games
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: N/A
Get Best: N/A
Career Player : Bowling all rounder (Bats at no.5)
Issue Description: Issues are observed only when selecting SIMULATE option from the main menu

Issue 1 : This is during Career player's team batting first situation.Career player playing for Perth Scorchers slotted @ no.5.
Perth's No.3 batsman is a WK batsman.

1) Before the first ball is bowled, Change the next batsman to career player.
2) Allow the first ball played, Now select Simulate from menu and simulate to next wicket with all other options turned off.
3) As expected, career player comes at # 3. Finish the allocated overs and move to the chase. (or after getting out , click on Simulate to career player)

Observation : During the chase, my career player is doing the wicket keeping since i replaced the batting position of a wicket keeper during the First innings.

Issue 2 : Its already reported . Allowing to bowl more than stipulated overs. This occurs only when i choose simulate for 1 over with all other options turned off, after my allocated overs are complete. This is certainly not an issue for me as i gobbled two whole 10 wkts in consecutive T20 games. (10/1 (6.2) , 10/17 (5.4))
Pls dont fix this even if u have all the free time in the world ;)

Issue 3 : This is also already Reported by me in this thread. Modified Batting order is not taken into effect if the simulation is done before the first ball of the innings is bowled.

Edit : All of these are observed in PS3 console.Any friends can check on PC if these are observed there as well.

Pardon my ignorance and what might seem a stupid question, is there a way you can check what version of the game / patch you currently have installed on ps3? I don't recall my system being automatically updated with patch 2.5 (in September) as is usually the case when an update comes out, so I don't believe I currently have this version of the game installed.....

Thanks for any assistance

Pardon my ignorance and what might seem a stupid question, is there a way you can check what version of the game / patch you currently have installed on ps3? I don't recall my system being automatically updated with patch 2.5 (in September) as is usually the case when an update comes out, so I don't believe I currently have this version of the game installed.....

Thanks for any assistance
On the game icon press triangle and select "Check for update" and you can find whether its latest or not...

Hello BAs,

I want to raise an issue which i have been observing recently and i guess this might be residing even before this patch.
Unfortunately i would not be able to provide a video or a screenshot but ill try to be descriptive as i can.

Below are the Steps to Replicate :

Match Type: All applicable Matches
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): Before for the first ball of the career player's team batting
Ground: n/a
Teams:
n/a
Get Best:
Yes
Difficulty : Rookie
Game Source : PS3 / Disc
Observed during : Both Setting and Chasing

Description of Issue / Steps To Replicate:

Career Player is the Captain of the Club (in this case Lancashire) and bats at # 5 position.

1) Career player's team openers get ready to face the first ball. Make the following changes before the Opponent bowler is ready to bowl the first ball.
2) Press the right key in the direction pad to change the batting order and select the career player as the Next Batsman.
3) Immediately Press Select and in the pause Menu, select Simulate .
4) Under the simulate Menu ->
a) Select the overs to 10 ,
b) Set the number of runs to OFF ,
c) retain the option for Stop after a wicket
d) De select Stop after the session
Press simulate.

After the first wicket falls, Regular # 3 batsman is taking the strike and not the selected career player.

But when i simulate the game after the first ball is bowled, i am able to see my career player coming in as the # 3 batsman.

Note : Also at times (Not exactly sure about when) i dont see the walking of the career player and post simulation my batsman will be already there in the batting crease.

This is not a Show Stopper or a huge one. But just wanted to bring it your notice about this issue. Please let me know if you would need any details on that.
U have to watch the ball after u changed the order and then simulate it

@BigAntStudios @HBK619 @fiction , Is is possible to add one small modification to allow place the team names on the shirt front instead of the back via CA. I would love to switch off the team logos and just have the team name on the front.

Users who are viewing this thread