PS3/Xbox 360/PC Gamertags Thread - AC09 Online Play

RobCFC

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
XBL: rlangdon87

Can't wait to get my hands on this game.

alioz

Club Cricketer
would be nice if you guys can mention which country you are from as it will help for local games and less online lag. Thnaks.

I am from Australia btw.

P

pcfan123

would be nice if you guys can mention which country you are from as it will help for local games and less online lag. Thnaks.

I am from Australia btw.

you really think there will be lag if 2 people have a good connection? I doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:

alioz

Club Cricketer
you really think there will be lag if 2 people have a good connection? I doubt it.

well i did found that i use to get more swing in blc07 onilne with local games. and before you question i do have a very good internet connection. but you are right its not too bad playing overseas as well.

However, there is a big time difference and thats why it will help to know local players.

padidaddy

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
is it possible to come back to online tests, id love to play this form online but could be hard to arrange a full on sesh with no gaps.

alioz

Club Cricketer
is it possible to come back to online tests, id love to play this form online but could be hard to arrange a full on sesh with no gaps.

Godd question...can someone reply

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
is it possible to come back to online tests
No, making them pointless. My connection stuggled to do 20 over matches on BLIC07, let alone a test, even ignoring how you'd play for that long continuously.

First post updated.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online will be limited to 6 over games like it was in 2007 (not that they were any fun though).

alioz

Club Cricketer
No, making them pointless. My connection stuggled to do 20 over matches on BLIC07, let alone a test, even ignoring how you'd play for that long continuously.

First post updated.

Thats because you live in geelong....:rtfl

sorry i coudnt resist. but i live in melbourne and we do have a great connection and i love playing online.

padidaddy

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

First post updated.

and i thought this was sopposed to be a "test match" simulation game.

Users who are viewing this thread