PS3/Xbox 360/PC Gamertags Thread - AC09 Online Play

XBL: rlangdon87

Can't wait to get my hands on this game.

would be nice if you guys can mention which country you are from as it will help for local games and less online lag. Thnaks.

I am from Australia btw.

would be nice if you guys can mention which country you are from as it will help for local games and less online lag. Thnaks.

I am from Australia btw.

you really think there will be lag if 2 people have a good connection? I doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:
you really think there will be lag if 2 people have a good connection? I doubt it.

well i did found that i use to get more swing in blc07 onilne with local games. and before you question i do have a very good internet connection. but you are right its not too bad playing overseas as well.

However, there is a big time difference and thats why it will help to know local players.

is it possible to come back to online tests, id love to play this form online but could be hard to arrange a full on sesh with no gaps.

is it possible to come back to online tests, id love to play this form online but could be hard to arrange a full on sesh with no gaps.

Godd question...can someone reply

is it possible to come back to online tests
No, making them pointless. My connection stuggled to do 20 over matches on BLIC07, let alone a test, even ignoring how you'd play for that long continuously.

First post updated.

Online will be limited to 6 over games like it was in 2007 (not that they were any fun though).

No, making them pointless. My connection stuggled to do 20 over matches on BLIC07, let alone a test, even ignoring how you'd play for that long continuously.

First post updated.

Thats because you live in geelong....:rtfl

sorry i coudnt resist. but i live in melbourne and we do have a great connection and i love playing online.

First post updated.

and i thought this was sopposed to be a "test match" simulation game.

Users who are viewing this thread