PS3/Xbox 360/PC Gamertags Thread - AC09 Online Play

Thats nonsense. In 2007 you could play 6,10,20,30,40 and 50 overs, as well as test matches.

AC09 will be similar.

Simbazz added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

No, making them pointless. My connection stuggled to do 20 over matches on BLIC07, let alone a test, even ignoring how you'd play for that long continuously.

Yes, I know this better than anyone!!

Thats nonsense. In 2007 you could play 6,10,20,30,40 and 50 overs, as well as test matches.

AC09 will be similar.
Of course you can play all of the modes online, just as they get longer it is more impractical.

Can anyone name a game you can save online matches on? I've never seen one.

Yes, I know this better than anyone!!
:p

xbox360

GT = javs52

i prefer to play people in india so it lags less and the pings are nice ! but otherwise can still play Rest of the world

Last edited:
Ps3
intrancer

xbox360
intrancer

PS3 - xXStokesy15Xx

Please add mine to ther XBox list MottledBigGuy

I will start adding some of those already on the list, to my friends list later.

anyone who has the game on the ps3 add me and i am ready to play have played a few people online but they keep leaving my psn is zub2008.

Online will be limited to 6 over games like it was in 2007 (not that they were any fun though).

i played a total of 29 overs against someone today?

on ps3 it was fine

20/20 match he was all out in 11 overs , i was all out in 18 overs

it would probably take an age to play a test match tho batting properly....

anyone who has the game on the ps3 add me and i am ready to play have played a few people online but they keep leaving my psn is zub2008.

mate hows the connection been in these games..smooth or laggy?

Users who are viewing this thread