World Cup Quarter Finals Discussion

This was inexperienced of Sarfraz. Why to play such a shot against such a good bowler when he has already given you a bad ball to hit. Probably a collapse is on the cards.

this is second time this is happening these led bails are heavy than normal ones i guess and its not falling this needs to be looked at

Like everyone else said. No one is defending the decision. It was OBVIOUSLY the wrong decision

Its the conspiracy theories that people come up with. Entertaining for a while, then it just gets irksome :spy[DOUBLEPOST=1426823926][/DOUBLEPOST]PCB paid the groundsman to make sure the bails dont come off ?

No. Only the Indians are evil. :rolleyes:p

Pitch looks really good, I guess Pakistan is just afraid of grass and pace. Indians would have scored around 50-60 up till now without a loss.

Misbah about to do what Sanga did vs SA? Slow bat Pakistan out of the WC?

Give him time. Misbah will more than make up for it later. He also needs support from the other end. Sanga didn't get that.

Haris Sohail is batting well. These two need to put on a 100 run partnership and Pakistan can be right back in it.

Pakistan have been the biggest contributors to their troubles right now. Misbah and Akmal should have known better. I am excited about Afridi in this early ... he could potentially be teh diff.

Pretty poor both by Misbah and Akmal. Maxwell is nothing more then a pie-chucker yet Pakistan made him like Saeed Ajmal.

Misbah's wicket was just bad luck because his first six was a similar shot to a similar ball. Can't blame him for trying to raise the RR by punishing a bad ball from an average bowler when there was eight wickets in hand. Akmal was just plain stupid and now I know why Misbah slotted him to lower middle order.

Safe to say that the most competitive games have been between the associates. The matches are getting tiresome and boring.

I have to say as someone who is not DRS' biggest fan, I love hearing the umpires talk while giving the decisions and see what exactly they are doing.

If only they made the audio from the ones DRS botched up available, we could all see what went wrong there and how to fix it and improve going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread