End Game Quick n Dirty Dethy Game 1 - Day 1 (Town wins)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm one of the two people confirmed town using evidence presented right before your eyes. And you're doing this after knowing that a random lynch could have me lynched?
So you're cool with a townie dying as long as it's not you? lol. What kind of town play is that?
Just like you know you're town with evidence provided, I know I'm town. You get lynched or I get it's the same thing assuming we are town, I feel I'm sane hence got back the result as town. We're anyway unsure of our sanity.[DOUBLEPOST=1503553587][/DOUBLEPOST]And you did pretty much the same thing - random lynch without anything solid.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Went through all the things posted, Simon and JR are confirmed Cops.
Hence,
Unlynch

I'm a Cop, that leaves us with two - Asprin and Cereal.

Lynch: CerealKiller
Sorry mate but that's only to save myself if I choose Asprin that might again get me lynched.[DOUBLEPOST=1503554096][/DOUBLEPOST]I've a feeling it's Asprin because I feel he just copied my result.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
It'd have been so safe and better for the town if we did not have those stupid pressure lynches, if CK flips town Asprin is a confirm mafia but we could have saved CK too if he's town by analysing our Night 1 investigations but thanks to these baseless pressure lynches we can't.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
It'd have been so safe and better for the town if we did not have those stupid pressure lynches, if CK flips town Asprin is a confirm mafia but we could have saved CK too if he's town by analysing our Night 1 investigations but thanks to these baseless pressure lynches we can't.

You basically have a confirmed mafia on Day 2, but today has been bad for town? Why don't you tell us more about your analysis, bc we've down our part. I'll listen gladly. Here's an unlynch Villain too. I got you to talk and defend yourself with my pressure lynch, so it wasn't so pointless, was it?[DOUBLEPOST=1503554941][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not sure what JR was trying to do, but he sounded like he was onto something.[DOUBLEPOST=1503554987][/DOUBLEPOST]*done our part

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've a feeling it's Asprin because I feel he just copied my result.
Seriously? That's your reason for thinking I'm mafia? No analysis, nothing?

I'm trying here to narrow down the list of suspects and hence asking inputs on who should everyone investigate at the end of the day. I think you're telling the truth about your result. So how about we work on that instead of making baseless accusations?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Unlynch: CerealKiller

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Seriously? That's your reason for thinking I'm mafia? No analysis, nothing?

I'm trying here to narrow down the list of suspects and hence asking inputs on who should everyone investigate at the end of the day. I think you're telling the truth about your result. So how about we work on that instead of making baseless accusations?
Everything has been covered correctly by Simon and JR, we don't have anything else except for that to analyse.

It's not baseless, Simon and JR are confirmed cops and I know I'm town. That leaves us with you and CK, if CK is a Cop that means you're the scum.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
About 3 minutes to go.[DOUBLEPOST=1503555688][/DOUBLEPOST]Damend 'a moment ago' timestamps. Im running a 120 clock from submission of this post which will end the day.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Anything I could have done to prolong the game would have given it away.

CK was the Mafia. Town win.
I was discussing with User about doing something to skew it towards mafia. I think were at that point now.
Will also force everyone to have a lynch in the system for future games me thinks. Was tempted to modkill Asprin for not voting but wasnt technically against the rules, so my bad.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Lol, wut? Shortest game ever?[DOUBLEPOST=1503556669][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, CK had just one vote. It wasn't a hammer.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
One of the cops being a hidden miller would spice things up.

I like that.

There's a large version called dethy squared that is 11 players, 2 of each role + 1 hidden cop. I think that would really interesting if you had a good mafia team. The Day 1 lynch/ NK #1 would provide ample opportunity to take on a other role persona..

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
lol, short and sweetest win ever.

Users who are viewing this thread