Expert Cop Mafia 1 - Endgame Town win

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Nope, you wouldn't. You should have made a strong case that Adi's defo the remaining mafia instead of just blatantly unlynching. Atleast that is what I'd have done if I were a cop, and I trust my instincts here.

----------

C'mon User, let's face it. Do/Die. Simple.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Your gameplay is full of fail it's tragic to read at times.

I lynched Aditya straight-away, came to the conclusion of who was who straight away and that was all I could do. This isn't a normal game. Obviously, at the end it was either me or Aditya, and the wrong choice would be deadly. If you guys needed some time to decide, and you did ask for it, that's why I changed my lynch. You either gamble now, or be sure by tomorrow. It doesn't affect me one bit cos I know I'll win either way.

----------

Unless you do the most retarded thing by rushing into lynching me and losing the game for all 3 of us.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
There's no more gameplay involved in this anymore. Only luck from here on. Why?

Case 1: no lynch

We have to HOPE that the one who survives among User/me overnight gets 'town aligned' result. That's luck factor 1.

If the survivor out of User/me gets mafia aligned result, it comes down to LUCK again to choose one of you/Adi the following day. That's luck factor 2.

Case 2/3: successful/unsuccessful lynch today

Luck involved again. But only once to know whether we won/lost.

I don't see any more gameplay winning us the game. Not anymore.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What should I do? I am blank. One thing I know is, if we don't lynch anyone, I am losing it surely. But, if we lynch someone, and he is mafia, we win. Only way I can win is to lynch someone.

Unlynch
Lynch: Smurf

Hammer? Don't curse me if I am wrong, Smurf. :(

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
it's luck man. No wrong or right involved here. Smurf, just tell me which path you'd have taken if you were me? path 1 involving 'no lynch' that needs luck to TWiCE go your way, or Path 2 invovling a lynch today that needs luck only OncE to go your way?

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Case 1: no lynch

We have to HOPE that the one who survives among User/me overnight gets 'town aligned' result. That's luck factor 1.

If the survivor out of User/me gets mafia aligned result, it comes down to LUCK again to choose one of you/Adi the following day. That's luck factor 2..

No, you moron. I'm lynched now, so I don't mind explaining the failed logic here. You've already investigated Aditya and User's already investigated me. All you had to was investigate me tonight and User Aditya, and you would've known the truth. It didn't matter then which one of you two died.

Also, Abhas' result would have done no good as he would have gotten town, no matter what, as was already established at the time.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It's not entirely luck. There was a way you could have figured out your roles through your investigations tonight.
Your chances tomorrow were 50;50 at worst and could have been 100% certain.

It's endgame and I'll let you know who won in a minute.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Shite!

Apologies man. Aditya? Damn! I spoiled my own game. Played well but, when it mattered, I faltered. Idiot, I am.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Papa Smurf is lynched. He was The Joker - Godfather - Mafia Aligned.

Ok, it's a town win but you basically tossed a coin to get there.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Yeah, utterly lucky. I would not have minded if they went with a no lynch and then know for 100% it was me. Cos then you know you deserved to lose. This is just annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread