Expert Cop Mafia 1 - Endgame Town win

Abhas

Retired Administrator
We'll need to investigate exactly the same person, and hope the one who gets killed among the two of us over night ends up getting result as 'mafia aligned'. Else it comes to 50-50 again during the day.

the one who is killed won't get the result....

----------

Oh shizz I'm supposed to be dead. :spy

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
This may sound the most ridiculous of reasoning but here you go:

The roles were sent out yesterday and non lethal night was first. However, we all were waiting for Aditya to post until today before Colin eventually began Day 1. So unless Adi had a PM to send to Colin, it shouldn't have taken this long. If Adi did send a PM on a non lethal night, he was obviously a cop, and Smurf is eventually mafia. :D

the one who is killed won't get the result....

Yeah, but the other guy who comes out alive should have got a 'town aligned' result for us to win.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm online, but only for about 5 minutes. If you're going to go for a no lynch, then I won't mind changing my lynch.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
You character description in a subtle manner? Not that it matters anyway, but just in case...

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Eff it, Lynch : Aditya

I don't know but, I am losing it anyway. If it is correct, we win. Simple.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
hey wait!

Only thing I have to offer going back through those pages is that Smurf claimed Abhas to be town aligned, which is a particularly safe claim for mafias. On the other hand, Adi claimed Smurf to be mafia, which is a highly risky move if your mafia. So what say User, go for Smurf right now?

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
My character description basically says that I trust my own instinct more than anything, but my arrogance can be occassionly my downfall.

----------

Oh, User's lynched.

Unlynch: no lynch
Lynch: Aditya

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Definitely doesn't sound like a normal cop. Anyway, can't risk going into the night depending on luck. So for the two reasons I outlined above,

Lynch: Papa Smurf

----------

hammer Smurf User...

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Vote count

Papa Smurf - 2 (Aditya, Haarithan)
User2010 - 2 (User2010, Papa Smurf)

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch or end the day.

I'll accept 2 no lynches from Haari and User to end the day as well if Smurf and Aditya are offline.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Heyyyyy!!!!! Main breakthrough:

If Smurf really was a normal cop, he wouldn't at all have unlynched Adi at the first place, knowing that he's defo mafia. But he did! Which means he's the one! User, c'mon do it now. I'm confident that PS is mafia.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Heyyyyy!!!!! Main breakthrough:

If Smurf really was a normal cop, he wouldn't at all have unlynched Adi at the first place, knowing that he's defo mafia. But he did! Which means he's the one! User, c'mon do it now. I'm confident that PS is mafia.

I only unlynched so you guys could get the extension you wanted, and come to a decision. If I was mafia, I would be pushing for a lynch. But a no lynch is a better result for the town.

Users who are viewing this thread