Rahul's Face Thread

do ur own work vibs89 im not like sohail that im goin to say sorry to u
dont interfere.
ok
Rahul told me that he is goin to make my face tomm
And i know how busy he is.
So dont ever tell me or teach me vibs89.
and cut that out vibs89 u say "Hello He busy" u have to say "He is busy."

Last edited:
very sorry i cudnt make it yest sachin....
but here u go.....hope u like it

and sohail...i'll get down to those 2 pakistani faces right away!!

Attachments

• Sid.png
    Sid.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Sid.zip
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
i'm gonna post a pakistani face update pack soon....thanx to sohail for those 2 pics...i've made decent faces with them......pack will include...afridi..inzimam....naved ul hasan....salman butt.... i'll also inlude kamran akmal and shoaib malik if i can find decent pics...if any1 can help with pics of those 2 it'll be gr8!!

hi rahul
i mean 2 say how can i include all faces in this crap game i want all 11 indian as well as all pakistani faces plz tell something Mr. face maker
:cheer :D :cheer

when do u want to play the series??? if u can wait for 2-3 days then i'll make the gi format...otherwise i can send u this arm file which will make all the arms asian so u can import the faces anywhere u want

here are 2 pakistani faces...

Attachments

• pakistan face preview 1.jpg
    pakistan face preview 1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 71
looking good rahul man.. Can You Release them plz man.. also can you make the shahid afridi in a beard aswell plz? thnx man

cant upload the faces

Hi all i tried uploading the umpire faces using graphic editor version 2 but it doenst upload them. i get message that file can not be uploaded. i tried to upload as zip file..they are not in bmp formate so i couldnt upload them using bmp
anybody can help ? please
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread