Rahul's Face Thread

i'll release the pak 1s tommorrow or latest by monday.......along with the ind vs pak odi faces and ind vs pak test faces.....

and vibs...yup..i will do the south african 1s but i wont be able to start those before a week

sorry for the delay guys but they're finally up!!

Inida Vs Pakistan ODI Faces in GI Format
& Pakistani Face Pack Update v1 (Not in GI Format)

so enjoy and post your comments here!!! hope u guys like them!!

next up will be the indian face pack update and sri lankan face pack!!

Pakistan%20Face%20Pack%20Update%20v1%20by%20Rahul.jpg

Ind%20Vs%20Pak%20ODI%20Faces%20GI%20Format%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

they look so cool man thanks a lot u r amazing u r really g8 facemaker
:cheer :cheer :D

thanx for the comments........do u guys want asim kamal in the pakistan team or shud i just put younis khan....khan played in the last match...and i'll have to make kamal's face....some1 post the best test lineup for pakistan plzz!!! i wanna make the test pack as well....ut i'll post it after i see what happens in the indian test match...if any of the openers and ss paul do well i might have to add them to the indian squad!!

2 new indian faces.....gautam gambhir selected as opener for the final test and shib sunder paul the medium pace bowler!!
what do u think???

Attachments

• india face preview 3.jpg
    india face preview 3.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 94
here's asim kamal of pakistan

Attachments

• pakistan face preview 4.jpg
    pakistan face preview 4.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 76
two versions of samaraweera...this is all i cud mange with the pics i had of his

Attachments

• sri lanka face preview 9.jpg
    sri lanka face preview 9.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 70
very soon....along with the ind vs pak test faces in gi format...i'm thining of adding asim kamal face there and also keeping younis khan...whose face should i remove from there....shabbir ahmed...naved ul hasan??? and do u want me to add taufeeq umar..is he still int he test opening frame??

Rahul mate could you release an Aus Vs Nz Face Pack? Or perhaps just a Nz face pack?

I want this 'cause there is an upcoming Aus-Nz Series.

i've already made the new zealand face pack...i'll put it up here soon....and yup i will make the aus vs new zealand face pack as well....lol...loads of work to do...better get down to it soon

Users who are viewing this thread