Rahul's Face Thread

hello mr. Rahul let me tell you thakyou very much for making all these faces for us. Please kindly help me to import In vs aus faces. I have tried all the way i can but with no success it says error file not . unzip 32 error please kindly help me step by step tak you :(

u have to use graphics importer v 2.2 to install them....unzip the main zip file.....thenopen graphics importer and use the import as zip option to install the zip file inside which contains the faces!!

Sri Lankan Face Pack Released at the main site!!!

contains faces for all of the sri lankan players
both test and one dayers except malinga....these faces are NOT in graphics importer format.
so import the likes of jayasuriya...attapattu...sangakkarra...vaas and murali into your game!!
enjoy!!
post your comments here plzz!!

Sri%20Lanka%20Face%20Pack%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

Indian Face Pack Update v1 Released.....this is NOT
in GI Format...contains new faces for dravid....yuvraj....irfan pathan...balaji...dinesh karthik...ss paul and gautam gambhir...enjoy!!
post your comments here!!

India%20Face%20Pack%20Update%20v1%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

main zip file is the 1 u download...all the faces will be in bmp format and u can import them using the import as bmp option!!

ind vs pak test faces in gi format released...get them from the face pack section...
unzip the main zip file and install the zip files,the faces zip file and arms file with graphics importer v2.2
also included is a roster file which u have to install to see the correct faces....lineups have been updated for both the teams!!
asim kamal face also included which is not available in the pakistan face update...so enjoy and post comments here!!

India%20vs%20Pakistan%20Test%20Faces%20GI%20Format%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

Good work Rahulm, I tried those faces in my game they look good.. nice

Rahul ,your faces are wonderful.You are doing really excellent work for cricket 2004 fans.Could you make a restore file .For example,if anyone want to go back to default faces.Like If I want to play world cup,definately I need the default faces but not only two faces.Moreover where from I can get default arm lenght file.

thanx for the comments....hero the default arm colour files are included int he zip files...and as for the default faces i dont have the backup with me....if some1 has it plzzz post it here in the gi format.....

next up shud be aus vs new zealand in gi format...can some1 post the probable lineup for the first test of the new zealand side???
i'll also start working on the south african faces now to try and get them ready before the start of the india series!!

excellent.....cant wait for the aus v nz one.Dunno if it is the actual one but here is a probable lineup.

M.Richardson
M.Sinclair
S.Fleming
S.Styris
N.Astle
J.Oram
B.McCullum
D.Vettori
J.Franklin
P.Wiseman
I.Butler

I am not sure of this lineup and it is only a probable one.

dont think they'll play 2 spinners....who do u think they'll play instead of wiseman??

Users who are viewing this thread