Rahul's Face Thread

Nikhil_Verma said:
t

Dude why can't you release the faces at once than advertising them first??

y is there any problem in advertising them....i do that because i dont make all of them in one day....i make the faces in batches of 2 or 3....and i have to make around 15 at least in one face pack ....so what's the problem with showing them as and when i'm making them???

and thanx for the comments guys.....and joesaadati vibs is right....u have to unzip the main zip file and the zip files inside that have to be installed the graphics importer by using the import as zip option

Hi Rahul,

Just wondering if you need another good picture of sri lankan Farveez Maharoof, the one you've got is of bad quality, if you can't find any images to make faces, just ask me i'll be glad to find some!

Thanks

P.S. Keep Up The Excellent Work!!

Attachments

• maharoof.jpg
    maharoof.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 99
hey thanx a lot for the pic!! i realy needed 1 for maharoof!! i'll make the updated version soon!!! can u also find a malinga and kamran akmal pics plzz...!! thanx again!!

Last edited:
yup...dinesh karthik has been made...he's in the indian face pack update and the ind vs pakistan gi format faces!!

Hi Rahul,
here is a pic of Lasith Malinga, (would you be able to get the writing off near his chin) and this is the only decent front on Akmal pic i could find.

and if you need any help if you do the Zimbabwe faces just ask me.

Thanks

Attachments

• Mailinga.jpg
    Mailinga.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 75
  • akmal.jpg
    akmal.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
thanx a ton!! i'll c what i can do with the kamran akmal pic!! malinga is fine....i can get the writing off easily with some smuding and blurring!!

here are the 2 sri lankan updated faces....thanx for the pics....can u gimme the link from where u got those pics...also south african pics wud be really appreciated....u can mail them to me if [email protected] a ton if possible...it'll really save me time!!

Attachments

• sri lanka face preview 10.jpg
    sri lanka face preview 10.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 69
graham smith and tsolekile the new wicket keeper selected for the indian tour!!

Attachments

• south africa face preview 2.jpg
    south africa face preview 2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 55
thanx

i've re released the new zealand face pack at the site here!! so go get it!!

New%20Zealand%20Face%20Pack%20Preview.jpg

i've started working on new zealand face updates as well so that i can release a new zealand vs aussie face pack before the start of the series...i've worked whole day on these new zealand faces so plzz post some comments...hope u like them!!

Attachments

• new zealand face preview 1.jpg
    new zealand face preview 1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 86

Users who are viewing this thread