Rahul's Face Thread

Hey Rahul can you make me a Geraint Jones, deatailed face, as current ones arent very good!thnaks

thanx...and as for rashid latif and gerraint jones...can u post some good pics plzz

And Rahul mate could you please make the nz roster similar to my tour(australia home season-oct 2004 to feb 2005)?It is quite accurate.

gold i'll check out your squad.....and nithish u didnt like the 1 which i made and put in the indian face pack update and ind vs pakistan packs...coz that the best pic i cud find....

Geraint Jones pic

hi Rahul, could you make this face please!!

Attachments

• Geraint Jones pics.JPG
    Geraint Jones pics.JPG
    4.1 KB · Views: 81
that pic is 2 small...cant make a decent face from that 1...i'll try finding some other pics

:cheer :cheer 1000th POST :cheer :cheer

thought i should make it a productive one....

here are 2 men who miss out on the indian tour...hershell gibbs and nicky boje!!
comments are welcome!!

Attachments

• south africa face preview 1.jpg
    south africa face preview 1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 71
t
Rahul said:
:cheer :cheer 1000th POST :cheer :cheer

thought i should make it a productive one....

here are 2 men who miss out on the indian tour...hershell gibbs and nicky boje!!
comments are welcome!!

Dude why can't you release the faces at once than advertising them first??

Hello Rahul thank you very much for your face packs it made the game so interesting but I have a problem with your Aus Vs Ind face pack when I try to download faces by unzipping the files it says error unzip 32 some thing I could do this before but at present I get the above error. Please help thank you :crying

Users who are viewing this thread