Rahul's Face Thread

Calm down as he is busy rite now in making indian face update. Also do u use these software Adobe Photoshop CS is something lik that rite

Last edited:
sorry preet...gotten a bit lazy to make faces...but i'll make your face today.....and as for the indian faces i've just updated the 3 i posted.....any other face needs updating???

here u go preet...sorry for the delay..lemme know how u like the face!!

Attachments

• preet.png
    preet.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 81
  • preet.zip
    29.6 KB · Views: 3
Thank You Rahul Thank you very much. It looks good in the game.

hey vaughan..gr8 to see u posting again...long time!! and thanx for the comments....
i'm very sorry for the delay in releasing the faces...getting too lazy...sri lankan faces are almost done but i have to take pics of all of them ingame....

here are 2 new indian faces...what do u think??
guys plzz rate my thread...i wanna know what u ppl think about the faces

Attachments

• india face preview 2.jpg
    india face preview 2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 73
I MUST 5***** STARS good man i liked also 1 more think don't be huury in releasing it take ur time try to release indian faces and sri lankan faces in same time.

Also Rahul which program do u use i kno u use adobe photoshop but which is this the 1 use abbephotoshop CS something lik that

Last edited:
thanx guys....and vibs yup i do use adobe photoshop cs
and sachin sure i'll make your face....just post a good pic here and i'll make it

rahul when are you going to release the sri lankan face package bhia

i was thinking of it as well...but havnt found any good pics of him with the beard...i'll try to find a good pic and make his face

India vs Australia Test Series face pack has been released at the main site of pc.....u can get it fromt he face pack section of the downloads....

u can import all faces with 1 click using import as zip option in graphics importer......also included is a roster file which updates allt he face numbers according to the corresponding faces and have also updated stats of a few players....the roster is based on colin's icc roster...

also included is an arms file which u can import using gi as well...this will make all indian players have asian arms instead of a few having black coloured 1s!!

ricky ponting has not been added...u can replace darren lehmann for ponting if u want to play with him......also u can replace brett lee with kasprowicz if u want lee in your team!!

so hope u like the faces and i hope more people use the faces....i have started to make faces this way to make it easier for people to import faces without having to change all the face numbers themselves with player editor!!

so enjoy and post your comments at my face thread!!!

Attachments

• Ind vs Aus Faces GI Format Preview.jpg
    Ind vs Aus Faces GI Format Preview.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 93

Users who are viewing this thread