Rahul's Face Thread

the Australia vs New Zealand Test faces in GI Format are up on the main site......go get them from the face pack section...unzip the zip file and install the faces by using the import as zip option in graphics importer 2.2......arm files files have been updated and all the players will have white arms.....
the lineups are upto date with the current series....put the roster file in the my documents/ea sports user folder only then will u be able to c the correctly assigned faces.....only james franklin isnt included as he isnt in the game.....

all the new zealand faces have been redone from the last face pack i released and some aussie faces like gillespie..clarke...kasprowicz...hayden...martyn.. .mcgrath have been updated...so enjoy!! i've worked hrd on these so plzzz post your comments here guyz!!

Australia%20Vs%20New%20Zealand%20Test%20Faces%20GI%20Format%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

EXcellent faces rahul, keep it up!!
the Gillespie kasprowicz and vettori faces look just like them!!

Here are the teams for the INDIA VS SOUTH AFRICA series

India : Sourav Ganguly (capt), Gautam Gambhir, Virender Sehwag, Rahul Dravid, VVS Laxman, Sachin Tendulkar, Mohammad Kaif, Dinesh Karthik, Anil Kumble, Harbhajan Singh, Murali Kartik, Zaheer Khan, Irfan Pathan, Ashish Nehra

South Africa : Graeme Smith (capt), Jacques Rudolph, Martin van Jaarsveld, Jacques Kallis, Boeta Dippenaar, Hashim Amla, Justin Ontong, Zander de Bruyn, Andrew Hall, Shaun Pollock, Robin Peterson, Thami Tsolekile, Makhaya Ntini, Alfonso Thomas

P.S.
what faces do you need for South Africa ?

CHEERS

Last edited:
Excellent Rahul....finally I can resume my season.Those faces are very realistic.Thanks alot. :clap

thanx for the comments...for the south african i think i only need 2.....amla and thomas
for india only dinesh karthik and anil kumble shaved is needed....hope u can find some of those...thanx a lot for the help!!

hi rahul,
here are pics of Amla, Kumble shaved and dinesh karthik in the zip file!
hope you can get the writing off kumbles face!! and i can't find any pics of alfonso thomas sorry!!

how is the kamran akmal face coming along?

Attachments

• amla karthik kumble.zip
    48.6 KB · Views: 10
thanx for the pics....dont think i can get the writing off the kumble face coz theres too much of it...i'll manage the other 2

and this is what i've managed of the kamran akmal face

Attachments

• Kamran Akmal 1.png
    Kamran Akmal 1.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 67
Nice work Rahul and I have a question. Where do you get the skin color like bumpy and all that? coz I pretty much know everything about making faces. I just want to learn, so can you please tell me, where do you get that skin color from and how?

thanx...i just use the default faces and cut the face part from the pics and paste over the default 1s.....have to position the faces correctly using tranparency to c if the default face eyes nose and mouth match up with the 1 u're making...and then use smudge and blur effects

Hey Rahul thanks for telling me i jus have 1 questions can you where do i get the transparency tool i am using Photo Impressions software

i use adobe photoshop....no clue about photo impressions.....but for transparency u have to reduce the opacity

Is this what you talking about

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 55
nope...y u using a plain skin 1...use a default face say a nasser hussain and cut and paste a new face on top of that

mark boucher and klusener

Attachments

• South Africa face preview 3.jpg
    South Africa face preview 3.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread