Rahul's Face Thread

u cant get these 1s yet...i'm gonna release them on the main site along with a few more pakistani updates...

and nope i havnt found a better pic of pathan...but i'll continue trying

here u go...heres ian bradshaw...u can use the zip file....unzip it and u can import as bmp using graphics importer

Attachments

• Ian Bradshaw.png
    Ian Bradshaw.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Ian Bradshaw.zip
    32 KB · Views: 8
and here u go..here's kamran akmal

Attachments

• Kamran Akmal 1.png
    Kamran Akmal 1.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Kamran Akmal 1.zip
    34.6 KB · Views: 5
here are robin peterson and mkhaya ntini...

Attachments

• south africa face preview 7.jpg
    south africa face preview 7.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 70
dippenaar and ontong

Attachments

• south africa face preview 8.jpg
    south africa face preview 8.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 67
:help Rahul I made this Makhaya Ntini's face, so can you please tell me what's wrong with it coz it's all blurry, but it looks really good in the game.

Attachments

• Makhaya Ntini.BMP.zip
    21.1 KB · Views: 11
Rahul keep it up ur doing excellent job i jus have i questions lik when i cut the face and make a new face and paste it so it come small so how make it little bigger of the face not the whole size that i kno is 256 BMP i want to kno the middle of the face to make it bigger lik how u dot or wat is size plzz tell me also tell wat u do to match colors or to fix blur 1 think i kno u do is smudge that u told to preet in the earlier post can u tell me step by step wat u do so even i can make faces if u don't mind
Thank you

Last edited:
ntini face looks good to me preet....
and vibs u have to do what i told preet...to match the skin colour use the ctrl and u shortcut for photoshop and edit the lightness and saturation

and here are 3 more south african faces...

de bruyn..langeveldt and amla

Attachments

• south africa face preview 9.jpg
    south africa face preview 9.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 56
i'll try and make a new jones face rite after i finish the shouth african face pack

here is a new version of andrew hall and also dinesh karthik the new indian wicket keeper

Attachments

• Andrew Hall 2.png
    Andrew Hall 2.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Dinesh Karthik 2.png
    Dinesh Karthik 2.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 54
rahul,
i imported the kamran akmal faced into the game but when i'm playing there is no face there at all on him , he's invisible.
plz help!

thanks

Supoyb said:
rahul,
i imported the kamran akmal faced into the game but when i'm playing there is no face there at all on him , he's invisible.
plz help!

thanks
dono what the problem is but try this....lemme know if this works fine

Attachments

• Kamran Akmal 1.zip
    34.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread