Rahul's Face Thread

not sure...but there's no pont coz there's no roster as yet which has the new zimbabwe players is there?

m Vaughan has one roster with the updated Zimbabwe lineup,so maybe you can ask him for the roster.

Rahul, I just wanted to ask you this - if I use the GI importable Ind - Pak Test Faces zip then will it change some of the default dark faces and white faces too? I mean otherwise how are you going to accomodate 22 faces? also the file didnt work with GI 2.2. I downloaded it from the download centre...

Can you make one for Indian faces only GI importable I mean...?
thanks..

yup i can make 1 just with indians and leave the white faces unchanged....that's what u want rite??
but i dont hav the default faces with me now....can any1 provide me with all the default faces in a gi format zip file plzz

well, i have the unpatched gob in a zip file...but I have changed some of the faces of Indian players in my present gob...suggest me some way of getting those default faces back from the unpatched original gob and tell me how to make a zip out of it...I'll do it...

btw, what I thought of was to remove some redundant faces like that of Nasser Hussain , Ridley Jacob and Hooper...and have Indian(or for that matter any team's) faces there...thanks...

here are a few pakistani face updates....

naved ul hasan and shoaib malik

Attachments

• Naved Ul Hasan 3.png
    Naved Ul Hasan 3.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Shoaib Malik 4.png
    Shoaib Malik 4.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 84
here u go...here's an updated version of salman butt...

Attachments

• Salman Butt 2.png
    Salman Butt 2.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 76
with the gi format could i get the faces as a normal download pack to use when i what to use the faces

as in? didnt get what u're asking robert

updated versions of abdul razzaq and imran farhat

Attachments

• Abdul Razzaq.png
    Abdul Razzaq.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Imran Farhat 1.png
    Imran Farhat 1.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 56
nice work Rahul... I'm learning something from these faces as I make mistakes with my faces.

Last edited:
thanx preet!!

inzamam ul haq and mohammad sami face updates!!!

Attachments

• Inzamam Ul Haq 1.png
    Inzamam Ul Haq 1.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Mohammad Sami.png
    Mohammad Sami.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 107
my next few releases will be
australia face update in non gi format
new fealand face update in non gi format

and then australia vs pakistan odi faces in gi format!!

so look out for these!! and guys gimme some comments on these latest pakistani faces plzz!!

Users who are viewing this thread