Rahul's Face Thread

that's not a problem...if u have imported the new arm files it doesnt matter where i've put the faces...they'll look fine ingame....u're not having any probs with them ingame rite???

i can change the arm files so i thought i'll put indian faces in the white 1s and the black coz i wud then get 11+7=18 faces whereas i only needed 7 white faces so i put them in the asian 1s......if there's any prob ingame then let me know...

if it's just that in graphics importer indian faces appear under white and south african under asian dont bother...they will all be fine ingame if u import the arm files as well!!

and guys just dont blame for the sake of it...did u even try them ingame before u commented....i did it for a reason so that no skin colour looks wrong with the faces!!

wardog said:
Rahul, yer faces are wicked. :D
Please can u put all the England updates in a GI format file if it is possible? :upray

thanx....yup i'll put the eng 1s in zip format when i complete them but do u want them with some team in particualr?? if u want some generic 1s with them plzz can u post all the defalt faces here in zip format...i dont have a backup of the default 1s..

and preet i'll have a look at the face and let u know

preet this is what i've managed to make fromt he face.....but ya it was quite blurred....which default face did u make him over....if it was a very fair face or very dark it can happen...u should use some1 like nasser hussain's face to make the asian players

Attachments

• Tareq Aziz.png
    Tareq Aziz.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 80
Rahul I use pakistani and indian faces that u make, to make a face and where should I get nasser hussain's face.

Last edited:
No he doesn't mean the picture he mean the default faces of naseer hussain which ea sports originally made it

alex wharf and kevin pietersen whose made his debut against zimbabwe

let me know how u like these.....i'll try to put up the aus vs pak faces up tomm or day after.....work in my room almost done!!
i'll prob make aus vs new zealand odi faces soon as well!!

Attachments

• Alex Wharf 1.png
    Alex Wharf 1.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Kevin Pietersen 1.png
    Kevin Pietersen 1.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 68
Yeah Rahul good faces.Only problem with the faces is that they are always smiling.It is very unrealistic to see Martyn grinning like an idiot when he gets out.

lol...yeah...but no option...i got loads of pics of him but he's smiling the same way in all....so will have to wait till he ets 1 clicked without a smile!!

hi could you help me i downloaded the australia v new zealand test series face pack and when i installed all the faces were on the wrong players. glenn mcgrath had jason gillespes face please help me

jazz said:
hi could you help me i downloaded the australia v new zealand test series face pack and when i installed all the faces were on the wrong players. glenn mcgrath had jason gillespes face please help me

u have to put the roster.pak provided in the my documents/ea sports/cricket 2004/user folder...only then will the players faces be assigned properly...

and yup i'll try releasing the aus vs pak faces 2day!!

New Zealand Face Pack Update v1 has been released.........go get it fromt he faces/face packs section of the downloads........All the new Zealand player faces have been updated....includes all players in test and odi side including the likes of marshall..papps..ian butler to go with vettori ...cairns.....fleming and co.
these are not in gi format so you have to install them manually......hope u like them!!!

New%20Zealand%20Face%20Pack%20Update%20v1%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread