Rahul's Face Thread

Excellent....as a matter of fact,I was going to ask you to do a Aus vs Pak faces as in my season I am going to tour Pakistan next:).Did you read my mind lol?;)

australian face pack update v1 released...
contains updated faces for ponting...martyn...gillespie...kasprowicz..clarke..
hayden...brad hogg...mcgrath....symonds and brett lee...these are not in gi format so import manually using import as bmp option in graphics importer!!

Australia%20Face%20Pack%20Update%20v1%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

moin khan and shoaib akhtar updates!!

i've started working on some england face updates as well...will post some soon

Attachments

• Moin Khan 1.png
    Moin Khan 1.png
    13 KB · Views: 82
  • Shoaib Akhtar 1.png
    Shoaib Akhtar 1.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 78
and finally yasir hameed and yousuf youhana...

Attachments

• Yasir Hameed 1.png
    Yasir Hameed 1.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Yousuf Youhana.png
    Yousuf Youhana.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 75
WITH ALL THESE GI FORMATS COULD I GET NEW ZEALAND, PAKISTAN, STH AFRICA, IN NORMAL FORMAT PLEASE AND LATER ON WEST INDIES, INDIA, ENGLAND PLEASE

started working on some english faces as well...

here's gerraint jones and james anderson...comments plzz!!

Attachments

• Gerraint Jones 1.png
    Gerraint Jones 1.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 65
  • James Anderson 1.png
    James Anderson 1.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 65
Excellent work Rahul.... but I need your :help I just start making Bangladesh faces, when I decrease color depth by 256 colors (8BPP) it gets all blurry and it effects the face color.. please tell me what can I do to fix that

thanx guys!!

preet...u can try increasing the contrast and the brightness a little.....c if that helps and let me know

sorry for not posting the pakistani faces yet...some work goin on in my room so dont get to sit on the comp too much...

here is a simon jones update

Attachments

• Simon Jones 3.png
    Simon Jones 3.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 53
Rahul I tried what you told me to, but it still like that. Please I want you to look at it closely...

Attachments

• Tareq Aziz.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
England Faces

Rahul, yer faces are wicked. :D
Please can u put all the England updates in a GI format file if it is possible? :upray

you have made a very big mistake after downloading your south africa vs india faces pace and zipping it you have put asian faces in white faces and white faces in asian and black faces what up with this mate now I have to import faces all over again to put them in the right places white with and asian with asian faces you should know this after all you have been going it anyways thank you,. :(

joesaadit it happen to me too" rahul is not explaining it clearly how to fix this problem'
this happen to me because of rahul:(

Users who are viewing this thread