Rahul's Face Thread

hi rahul,
it still dosen't work , but i tried to import another bmp and it did they same thing. maybe i've imported them wrong???? do you know whats wrong?

thanks

i searched a lot and finally found another pic of pathan...here's what i've done...what do u think?? this will be included in the india vs south africa face pack

Attachments

• Irfan Pathan 4.png
    Irfan Pathan 4.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 79
here the face of andrew hall made by me. see it and tell the opinions

Attachments

• hall.bmp
    64.8 KB · Views: 70
Very good Viveksanthosh,but you have blurred it a little too much near the forehead.But still,its very good.:clap

gold639 said:
Very good Viveksanthosh,but you have blurred it a little too much near the forehead.But still,its very good.
thanks for your opinion. it is my first face and it have some mistakes. i have to practice more and more to improve.

and here is my second face made by me of rudolph

Attachments

• rudolph.bmp
    64.5 KB · Views: 64
You have blurred the edges of the faces a little too much,which makes me think they won't look too good ingame.

viveksanthosh every thing looks good, but for Shaun Pollock's face the skin color don't match with the face. This is how it should look like.

Attachments

• Shaun Pollock.JPG
    Shaun Pollock.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 58
India Vs South Africa Test faces GI Format Released....install using graphics importer 2.2...unzip the main zip file and separately install the arm files and the faces zip file using the import as zip option

roster file also included...u must put that in your my documents/ea sports/cricket 2004 user folder to see all the faces in the game....lineups have also been updated to the current series

this pack also contains updated faces for 2 of the indian players....irfan pathan and dinesh karthik

so hope u like them...enjoy and post your comments here!!

India%20Vs%20South%20Africa%20Test%20Faces%20GI%20Format%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

Rahul is there any way to extract a particular face from the zip file?

ummm....u can save your current faces by making a zip file...import these and save whichever 1 u want by using import as bmp...then revert back to your old 1s and import the 1 which u saved.......or else i'm anyways gonna be releasing a face pack in non gi format which will contain these faces plus some extra 1s who arnt playing this test match like ontong...langeldt...boje and a few more!!

nice work Rahul.. I want to start making zimbabwe players faces where can I find the pictures from? I searched them on google search and every where else and I couldn't find them so can u please tell me where should I look.

Users who are viewing this thread